Standard 4 science Model 8202020001
1. Which statement about the sky is CORRECT?
A. The sun moves from East to West
B. Stars are always found in the sky.
C. The sun is nearer to the earth than clouds.
D. The moon has only one shape.
2. Akumu was playing by dipping some materials In water in a basin as shown below.
The above observation was due to the difference in:
3. All the following materials will add up to humus EXCEPT ___
A. decaying plants
B. dead parts of animals
C. plastics buried in the soil
D. animals waste.
4. Sheep are reared for:
5. A four year old boy has all the following types of teeth EXCEPT:
6. Which of the following is NOT a source of heat energy?
B. Cooking gas. .-
C. Glow worms.
7. A piece of wire can be made to float by:
A. Rolling it into a ball of wire.
B. Cutting it into a small piece.
C. Attaching feathers to it.
D. Attaching it to a stone.
8. Which of the following is NOT used to clean teeth?
A. Tooth paste
C. Soft stick
9. Which one of the following ‘s the largest water storage?
10. Which of the following is NOT a vegetable?
Standard 4 science Model 8192020001
1. Joyce observed a cat give birth. This characteristic is: ________
2. Weeds should be controlled:
A. during the dry season.
B. during the rainy season.
C. when they dry up.
D. whenever they germinate.
3. Soil was added into a container with water and the results were as shown below.
From the experiment. It was concluded that:
A. air has water
B. soil has air
C. water has soil
D. water has air.
4, Which of the following is NOT a use of light?
A. Drying cereals
C. During photosynthesis process.
D. To discourage pests.
5. Solids, liquids and gases are states of:
6. Which of the materials below is NOT an artificial source of light?
7. The BEST method of controlling weeds on a nursery is by ____
A. use of chemicals
8. A Std 5 pupil classified crops as shown below
Which two crops were WRONGLY classified?
A. Groundnuts and cabbage
B. Banana and cassava
C. Peas and cabbage
D. Oranges and cabbage
9. Which of the materials below CANNOT be used to make wheels of a toy car?
A. Old slippers.
B. Blocks of wool.
C. Bottle tops.
D. Maize cobs.
10. A combination of many signs and symptoms of diseases is called:
Standard 5 Science Model 8132020003
1. Food mixes with the bile juice in the;
2. The saliva DOES NOT help to;
A. make the food slippery.
B. break down food.
C. softening food
D. absorb food nutrients.
3. Which of the following practices will NOT spread HIV?
B. Exchange of saliva
C. Mosquito bites
D. Open wounds.
4. A std 4 pupil tied some plant leaves in a clearn polythene bag as shown below.
Which observation did the pupil make after some hours?
B. Water droplets
D. The leaves dried up
5. The cylinder for measuring the amount of rainfall collected in a rain gauge should be:
D. shallow .
6. Four pupils gave characteristics of fish as shown below;Nancy: - lay unfertilized eggs.
Ayako: breath by means of lungs.
Keith Have scales on their body.
Joy Their teeth are alike
Who gave the WRONG characteristics?
7. Std S pupils set up the experiment shown below to investigate drainage in solids.
From the above results, it is TRUE to say that the experiment did not work because of using the same;
A. amount of soil
B. size of the funnel
C. amount of cotton wool
D. type of soil
8.Which of the following is NOT a source of heat?
9.Which of the following does NOT correctly representThe type of teeth than adult?
10.The last digestive juice is the:-
A. intestinal juice.
contact the examiner bot
Standard 4 science Model 8182020001
1. Which of the following BEST describes the surrounding of an animal?
2. A human being develops _____ sets of teeth in the mouth.
3. Which of the following DOES NOT show a use of water in a farm?
B. Keeping fish.
C. Washing utensils.
D. Spraying pesticides.
4. Std 4 pupils heated garden soil in an open tin until they saw smoke. Which component of the soil were they investigating?
5. The type of tooth represented by the diagram below:
A. are the last to grow.
B. are useful inholding food.
C. are between the canines and incisors.
D. arc eight in human beings.
6. Pressure in liquids:
A. increase with depth
B. decrease with depth
C. increase with height
D. depends on the size of the tap.
7. The type of tool drawn is BEST maintained by:-
A. repairing the handle
C. storing it properly
8. Which of the animals below does NOT remove liquid waste in form of urine?
9. Poultry kept for meat production are known as:
10. Protective nutrients are obtained from:
A. Legumes and cereals
B. Vegetables and fruits
C. Fruits and cereals
D. legumes and vegetables,
Standard 4 Science Model 8172020001
1. In factories, water is used to: ____
A. water flowers.
B. mix substances.
C. row boats ferrying wood.
D. make fountains.
2. Four std 4 pupils carried packed lunch as shown below
Kathule __ Maize, beans. Banana
Ndinda ___ Chapati, peas, beef
Momanyi __ Peas, rice, potatoes
Lagat ____ Kales, ugali, pawpaw
Who among them carried a balanced diet?
3. The soil is important in all the following ways EXCEPT:
A. source of air.
B. supports growth of food crops.
C. home to certain animals.
D. supports growth of crops.
4. Which of the animals below does NOT fly?
C. Glow worm
5. The tooth problem illustrated below is ______
A. Tooth cavities
C. Bleeding gums
D. Tooth decay
6. Crops grown for their threads are called fibre crops They are grouped under crops.
7. Which of the following groups of food show energy giving food ONLY?
A. Cabbage, tomato, carrot.
B. Cooking oil, sugar, rice.
C. Beef, pork, beans.
D. Green bananas, yams, orange
8. When brushing our teeth, the brush should mainly be moved:-
A. upward and downward. .
B. across and upward.
C. across and downward.
D. Across only.
9. Std 4 pupils observed clouds which had the following characteristics:
i) covered the whole sky.
ii) irregular shaped.
iii) dark grey in colour.The above clouds indicate:
A. fine weather
B. heavy rainfall .
C. windy condition
D . showers.
10. The soil with the largest particles is:-
Standard 4 science Model 8162020001
1. Which type of teeth is used in the grinding and chewing of food?
A. Canines and incisors.
B. Premolars and incisors
C. Canines and molars
D. Molars and premolars.
2. Which of the following is NOT a symptom and sign of gum disease?
A. Bad breath
C. Red swollen gums
D. Tooth sensitivity
3. A weed is:
A. a plant growing where it is not wanted.
B. a useful plant.
C. an important plant
D. a poisonous plant.
4. Which statement is NOT correct about cumulus clouds?
A. They may form high in the sky
B. They are Common in fine weather.
C. They have no specific shape.
D. They usually cover the whole sky.
5. A Std 4 pupil observed the sky at night. The pupil was LIKELY to have seen:-
A. clouds, sun, stars.
B. stars, moon, clouds.
C. stars, sun, clouds
D. blue sky, clouds, moon.
6. Which of the livestock below is CORRECTLY matched with its product?
7. Which of the following is NOT a phase of the moon?
D. First quarter
8. Which of the following foods is harmful to our teeth?
9. Which of the phase of the moon below is CORRECTLY matched with its name?
10. Which of the following CANNOT be used to transport water?
Standard 4 CRE Model 8152020001
1. For how many days did Lazarus stay in the womb?
B. 40 days
C. 3 days
D. Ten days
2. The first King of Israel was called .
3. The angel of God called a person Israel. This person was_____
4. Which work was done by Levi before he became a disciple of Jesus Christ?
B. Tent maker
D. Tax collector
5. People who are selfish are ___
A. loving .
6. Who among the following was crucified together with Jesus Christ?
D. Angels .
7. The home town of King David was _____
8. Which one of the following names means God with us?
9. During the baptism of Jesus, the Holy Spirit was represented by _____
A. strong wind
10. The creation story is recorded in the book of ____
Related Std 4 Tests
Standard 4 C.R.E Model 8142020001
1. The mother of Samuel was called _____
2. Who among the following lied to the Holy Spirit?
D. Judas Iscariot
3. ________was stoned to death.
C. John the Baptist
4. Who among the following referred to Jesus as “Prince of Peace” ?
A. Prophet Isaiah
B. Prophet Jeremiah
C. Prophet Ezekiel
D Prophet Micah
5. The first disciples of Jesus were mostly _______
C. tax collectors
D. iron workers
6. Which one of the following is NOT created by God?
7. The father of John the Baptist was ______
8. God gave Moses the ten commandments on top of Mount _____
9. Jesus fed _________ people using five loaves of bread and two fish.
10. Who among the following was a nephew of Abraham?
Standard 4 C.R.E Model 8132020001
1. For how long did God take to create the earth?
2. Who among the following was one of the Sons of Noah?
3. Who among the following is known for his great faith in God?
4. Which one of the following separated Adam from God?
5. The person who led the people of Israel out of Egypt was ____
6. A good effect of weather is ____
7. According to Jesus, a good leader should be _____
8. Which o of the following did God give to Solomon?
9. The son of Jacob who was sold to Egypt by his brothers was _____
10. Jesus was a refugee in _____
Standard 4 Social Studies Model 8122020001
1. The physical feature used in the above diagram is a ____
2. The physical feature above is best used for ____
3. The special areas in our county set aside for wildlife are known as ____
4. Which one of the following is a food crop?
5. Agriculture is also known as ____
6. Which one of the following attracts tourists to our country____
7. Who among the following is NOT a member of a nuclear family?
8. In traditional society, people offered their prayers in special places called?
9. The crops grown by farmers in our country MAINLY for sale, are known as ____
10. The name given to a stream joining a main river is _____
1. B 2. C 3. D 4. A 5. C 6. D 7. A 8. B 9. D 10. A
Contact Examiner Bot
Standard 4 Social Studies Model 8112020001
1. B 2. C 3. D 4. C 5. A 6. D 7. C 8. B 9. C 10. D
cONTACT eXAMINER BOT
Standard 4 Social Studies Model 8102020001
Standard 4 Social Studies Model 892020001
Standard 4 Social Studies Model 882020001
Study the map of Kimeto Are and Answer Questions 1-7