Standard 4 CRE Model 8152020001
1. For how many days did Lazarus stay in the womb?
B. 40 days
C. 3 days
D. Ten days
2. The first King of Israel was called .
3. The angel of God called a person Israel. This person was_____
4. Which work was done by Levi before he became a disciple of Jesus Christ?
B. Tent maker
D. Tax collector
5. People who are selfish are ___
A. loving .
6. Who among the following was crucified together with Jesus Christ?
D. Angels .
7. The home town of King David was _____
8. Which one of the following names means God with us?
9. During the baptism of Jesus, the Holy Spirit was represented by _____
A. strong wind
10. The creation story is recorded in the book of ____
Related Std 4 Tests