Standard 4 Science Model 8172020001
1. In factories, water is used to: ____
A. water flowers.
B. mix substances.
C. row boats ferrying wood.
D. make fountains.
2. Four std 4 pupils carried packed lunch as shown below
Kathule __ Maize, beans. Banana
Ndinda ___ Chapati, peas, beef
Momanyi __ Peas, rice, potatoes
Lagat ____ Kales, ugali, pawpaw
Who among them carried a balanced diet?
3. The soil is important in all the following ways EXCEPT:
A. source of air.
B. supports growth of food crops.
C. home to certain animals.
D. supports growth of crops.
4. Which of the animals below does NOT fly?
C. Glow worm
5. The tooth problem illustrated below is ______
A. Tooth cavities
C. Bleeding gums
D. Tooth decay
6. Crops grown for their threads are called fibre crops They are grouped under crops.
7. Which of the following groups of food show energy giving food ONLY?
A. Cabbage, tomato, carrot.
B. Cooking oil, sugar, rice.
C. Beef, pork, beans.
D. Green bananas, yams, orange
8. When brushing our teeth, the brush should mainly be moved:-
A. upward and downward. .
B. across and upward.
C. across and downward.
D. Across only.
9. Std 4 pupils observed clouds which had the following characteristics:
i) covered the whole sky.
ii) irregular shaped.
iii) dark grey in colour.The above clouds indicate:
A. fine weather
B. heavy rainfall .
C. windy condition
D . showers.
10. The soil with the largest particles is:-
Related Questions and Answer for std 4 Science