Standard 4 science Model 8192020001
1. Joyce observed a cat give birth. This characteristic is: ________
2. Weeds should be controlled:
A. during the dry season.
B. during the rainy season.
C. when they dry up.
D. whenever they germinate.
3. Soil was added into a container with water and the results were as shown below.
From the experiment. It was concluded that:
A. air has water
B. soil has air
C. water has soil
D. water has air.
4, Which of the following is NOT a use of light?
A. Drying cereals
C. During photosynthesis process.
D. To discourage pests.
5. Solids, liquids and gases are states of:
6. Which of the materials below is NOT an artificial source of light?
7. The BEST method of controlling weeds on a nursery is by ____
A. use of chemicals
8. A Std 5 pupil classified crops as shown below
Which two crops were WRONGLY classified?
A. Groundnuts and cabbage
B. Banana and cassava
C. Peas and cabbage
D. Oranges and cabbage
9. Which of the materials below CANNOT be used to make wheels of a toy car?
A. Old slippers.
B. Blocks of wool.
C. Bottle tops.
D. Maize cobs.
10. A combination of many signs and symptoms of diseases is called: