Standard 4 science Model 8202020001
1. Which statement about the sky is CORRECT?
A. The sun moves from East to West
B. Stars are always found in the sky.
C. The sun is nearer to the earth than clouds.
D. The moon has only one shape.
2. Akumu was playing by dipping some materials In water in a basin as shown below.
The above observation was due to the difference in:
3. All the following materials will add up to humus EXCEPT ___
A. decaying plants
B. dead parts of animals
C. plastics buried in the soil
D. animals waste.
4. Sheep are reared for:
5. A four year old boy has all the following types of teeth EXCEPT:
6. Which of the following is NOT a source of heat energy?
B. Cooking gas. .-
C. Glow worms.
7. A piece of wire can be made to float by:
A. Rolling it into a ball of wire.
B. Cutting it into a small piece.
C. Attaching feathers to it.
D. Attaching it to a stone.
8. Which of the following is NOT used to clean teeth?
A. Tooth paste
C. Soft stick
9. Which one of the following ‘s the largest water storage?
10. Which of the following is NOT a vegetable?