Join our Whatsapp Notifications and Newsletters touch here
COURTESY OF ATIKA SCHOOL
section 28-30: Commission's discretion to issue certificates
(1) Where a person holds a certificate from a foreign learning institution accredited by a recognized accreditation body, the Commission shall have the discretion to register or refuse to register the person.
(2) Where the Commission declines to issue a Certificate of Registration, the Commission shall-
Section 29: Verification by the commission
(l) The Commission may for purposes of verification, at any time require an applicant or a person who has been registered to provide the Commission with proof of-
(2) The Commission may after due process refuse to register the applicant or revoke the registration of a registered teacher who fails to provide information required under this regulation.
section 30: Revocation of Certificate of Registration
(1) The Commission may-
(2) A person whose Certificate of Registration is revoked or recalled by the Commission shall be informed in the manner set out in the Fourth Schedule .
(3) A person whose name has been removed from the Register and who has not lodged an appeal against such decision, shall surrender the Certificate of Registration to the Commission within ninety days.
(4) A person whose appeal has been heard and dismissed shall surrender the Certificate of Registration forthwith.
next(section 31-33): Publication of Names, Issuance of a Duplicate Certificate, Particulars of the register
Join our Whatsapp Notifications and Newsletters touch here COURTESY OF ATIKA SCHOOL