WAYS IN WHICH CHRISTIANS USE THE BIBLE TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL
1. Used in instructing new converts.
2. Used during preaching/teaching by priests/pastors.
3. Used in the teaching of C.R.E in schools and colleges.
4. Used as a reference book in disseminating information./in search of knowledge.
5. Used in writing Christian songs and hymns.
6. Used in administering oaths.
7. Used in writing Christian literature.
8. Reading it out to fellow Christians.
TRANSLATIONS OF THE BIBLE FROM ORIGINAL LANGUAGES TO THE PRESENT LOCAL LANGUAGES
The word translate means:
Explain the effects of translating the Bible into African Local languages. 7 mks
State ways in which the Bible is misused in Kenya today 6 mks
Reasons why Bible reading is important to Christians
Ways in which Christians use the Bible to spread the Good news
The meaning of the expression the Bible is the 'Word of God’
P.O Box 1189 - 40200 Kisii
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - email@example.com