SECTION C: HINDU RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
KCSE PAST PAPERS 2006 HRE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
61. Which one of the following Panch Mahabhoot enables one to experience the Sagun Sakar Parmatma?
62. On his rerurn from his visit to Lord Krishna, Sudama found that his hut had turned into a
63. Who among the following saints founded the ‘Swami Narayan Panth?
64. Vardhaman was given the title of “Mahavir” because he
65. Adi Shankaracharya preached that
66. Guru Dhronacharya sent two of his students to look for a virtuous person in the city of Hastinapur. They were
67. The turning point in the life of Valiya the robber came when
68. When Rama, Sita and Laxman reached Dandakaranya, at the start of their exile. Bharat followed them in order to
69. After the battle of Kurukshetra, Bhishma stayed alive for six months on a bed of
70. Which one of the following sicknesses can be prevented by observing the principle of sheel?
71. Which one of the following principles is correctly matched with its practice?
72. According to Lord Buddha, the root cause of suffering is
73. Hindus observe Shraadh in Pitrupaksha by
74. The Sikhs recite Moot Mantra in order to
75. Hindu performs the five yajnas during the Ashram of
76. Which one of the following Mantra pays respect to Acharya?
77. Moving a plate of Aarti clockwise, in front of a Muni signifies
78. Which one of the following parts of the Jam Swastika symbolises liberation?
79. The following statements describe a Hindu Sanskar:
80. On the forth day of Paryushan Parva, Jains celebrate the Janamdin of
81. Which one of the following pairs of items is offered to the sacred fire during Holi Utsav?
82. who among the following personalities mainly practised Bhakti Yoga?
83. “Whatever you do, do it as a selfless offering to me,” Which one of the following Yoga did Lord Krishna preach to Arjun when he said this?
84. The following are steps of performing a Yogasana:
85. Afya Primary School has started a project to help the elderly people in the community. Which one of the following Sadachar is demonstrated by this action?
86. Shefali, who has a habit of stealing, was caught taking a pen from Amrita’s bag. Amrita can help Shefali stop this habit by
87. Which one of the following activities by Hindus would best promote religious harmony in Kenya?
88. According to the Hindu calendar, Adhik Maas occurs every
89. The presiding deity in the Tìrthakshetra of Rameshwaram, Badrinath and Somnath is
90. The following statements describe a Sikh Tirthakshetra:
KCPE PAST PAPERS 2006 IRE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
SECTION B: ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. Which one of the following Surah must be recited when performing salat?
62. Which one of the following quotations is not taken from Surah Fatiha?
63. A whole Surah that teaches on the Oneness of Allah is
64. The incident of the destruction of Abrahah’s army narrated in Surah Fil teaches that
65. Which one of the following is a teaching from Surah Kafirun?
66. Which one of the following is an Islamic rule on eating?
67. Which one of the following words completes the quoted Hadith? “The generous man is nearer Allah, nearer Paradise, nearer man and far from..
68. Which one of the following Hadith condemns corruption in society?
69. On which one of the following occasions is a Muslim not required to pronounce the Kalima?
70. Which one of the following is a compulsory act of wudhu?
71. Who among the following categories of people are exempt from fasting?
72. An activity of Hajj which reminds Muslims of the patience of Hajar is
73. Which one of the following is a pillar of Iman?
74. What is the duty of Angel Mikaeel
75. Nabi Ibrahirn was thrown into the fire because he
76. which one of the following is the main reason why Allah created man according to the Holy Quran?
77. Three of the following are similarities between ldd and Friday prayers. Which one is not?
78. When is the dua Alhamdullilah recited?
79. Najma arrives at school and finds that the other pupils are at assembly. What is the right cause of action for her to take?
80. Muslims can best help beggars by providing them with
81. Which one of the following is not an Islamic teaching on the treatment of orphans?
82. Which one of the following activities is performed in the Mosque?
84. Abdalla who owns a shop gives the following business practices as his secrets of success. Which one of them is allowed in Islam?
85. Which one of the following acts of Ibadah is performed by Kenyan Muslims during Iddul-Adha?
86. The year AD 630 when Muslims conquered Makka without bloodshed is referred to as
87. The Muslims lost in the battle of Uhud because
88. Which one of one following was a result of the persecution of early Muslims in Makka?
89. Prophet Muhammad built the first Mosque at
90. Who among the following European nationals were driven out of the coast of Kenya by the Muslims in 1729?
PART II RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
SECTION A: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. Which one of the following actions made God chase Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden?
62. Who among the following people was asked by God to give his son as a sacrifice?
63. From the incident when Joseph welcomed his brothers in Egypt Christians learn that they should be ___
64. The Jews celebrate the Passover feast to remember when ___
65. Which one of the following commandments shows respect for human life?
66. Who among the following kings of Israel took Naboth’s vineyard?
67. From the story of King Solomon the best gift one can ask God for is
68. Which one of the following statements is true about the teaching of Jeremiah on the New Covenant?
69. Who among the following prophets foretold that the Messiah would be born in the town of Bethlehem?
70. After Angel Gabriel told Zechariah that his wife would bear him a son, Zechariah was unable to speak because he
71. Herod wanted to kill Jesus when he was born because he feared that Jesus would
72. “So when you give something to a needy person, do not make a big show of it” (Matthew 6: 2). Which one of the following values do Christians learn from this teaching?
73. Which one of the following parables of Jesus teaches Christians to take care of people with special needs? The parable of the ___
74. The lesson Christians learn from the healing of the ten lepers is that they should
75. When Zacchaeus said that he would give half of his belongings to the poor it showed that he __
76. In which one of the following occasions did Jesus identify the disciple who was going to betray him?
77. The action of Jesus which teaches Christians that there is life after death is
78. Which one of the following beliefs about God is found in the Apostles Creed? He is
79. Who among the following people was raised by Peter from the dead?
80. The main lesson to be learnt from the story of Ananias and Sapphira is that Christians should
81. Which one of the following is a gift of the Holy Spirit?
82. In traditional African communities people reconciled with God mainly by ____
83. Which one of the following marriage practices is found in both Christianity and traditional African communities?
84. Which one of the following is the main reason why traditional African communities are against abortion? It ___
85. Which one of the following activities best shows that Christians are disciples of Jesus Christ?
86. The main reason why Christians condemn prostitution is because it leads to
87. The best use of leisure by Christian youths would be to
88. You and your friend James are on duty to sweep the classroom. James has refused to sweep saying that there are workers employed to keep the school clean. As a Christian what action would you take?
89. You have noticed that your friend Philip has been going out of school during class time and you would like him to stop. As a Christian you should
90. Mary, your schoolmate has joined a group of youths who smoke cigarettes. What would be the best thing for you to do?
THE KCPE PAST PAPERS 2006 SOCIAL STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Study the map of Mula Area and answer questions I to 7.
1. The general direction of flow of river Muta is from
2. What is the approximate length in kilometres of the railway line shown on the map?
3. The main economic activity carried out in Mula Area is _____
4. Three of the following services are available in Mula town. Which one is not?
5.The climate of the area between Muko and Wema markets is likely to be
6. The school in Mula town wishes to enlarge its compound. Which one of the following government offices should the school approach for more land?
7. A trader in Wema market urgently wishes to order for goods from a supplier in Mula town. The quickest means of placing the order would be
8. Which one of the following pre-historic sites in Eastern Africa is correctly matched with the country where it is located?
Prehistoric site Country
9. Traditional artefacts are kept in museums because
10. The type of mountain represented in the diagram was formed as a result of
11. Which one of the following is the least important benefit of Mt. Kenya?
12. Leopold Sedar Senghor contributed to democracy in Senegal by
13. Below are some characteristics of a type of vegetation found in Africa.
14. In which one of the following ways is a person likely to be infected with HIV and AIDS?
15. One of the achievements of Nelson Mandela is that
16. Two pupils are arguing about the ownership of a book. The best way for the teacher to resolve the conflict is by
17. Which one of the following was a result of the settlement of the Arabs along the coast of East Africa?
18. Which one of the following was a reason why the Mau Mau uprising took place in Kenya?
19. It is important for Kenya citizens to vote during the general elections because
20. Below are some characteristics of a type of soil:
21. The town marked J is
22. Which one of the following routes did the River- Lake Nilotes follow when they were migrating into Kenya during the pro-colonial period?
23. The cash crop grown in the shaded area marked K is
24. The lake marked L is
25. Three of the following are ways through which the youth were taught in traditional Kenyan societies. Which one is not?
26. One of the reasons why African countries formed the African Union (AU) was to
27. Which one of the following statements is true about clans in traditional African societies’
28. Matatu accidents in Kenya have become fewer in recent years. This is mainly because of the introduction of
29. A pupil has been sexually abused by a stranger on the way home from school. The immediate action for the parents to take is to
30. Children are expected to take part in family duties because
31. Below are some minerals mined in Eastern Africa.
32. which one of the following Human Rights is enjoyed by Kenya citizens on attaining the age of 18 years?
33. In which one of the following ways have the Maasai pastoralists benefited from government support?
34. Which one of the following statements is true about the policy of assimilation in Senegal?
35. The main reason why the government encourages afforestation in Kenya is to
36. Which one of the following colours of the national flag of Kenya represents land of plenty?
37. The Tigre and Amhara Communities live mainly in
38. Which one of the following statements is true about Lake Bogoria?
39. In Kenya, justice is administered by
40. Which one of the following Kenyan communities is correctly matched with its traditional leader?
41. The diagram below shows an instrument used for recording an element of weather.
The element of weather recorded using the instrument shown above is
42. Cigarette smoking is being discouraged in Kenya because
43. The statements below describe a town in Kenya.
44. Which one of the following statements is true about the areas where wheat is grown?
44. Which one of the following statements is true about the areas where wheat is grown?
45. Which one of the following groups of countries was colonised by the British?
46. Which one of the following police units in Kenya is correctly matched with its duty?
Police Unit Duty
47. Below are some characteristics of a type of climate experienced in Africa.
48. Which one of the following statements explains why there are few roads in the northern parts of Kenya?
49. The main problem experienced by agricultural cooperative societies in Kenya ¡s
50. Which one of the following factors has led to a decline in the rate of population growth in Kenya?
51. The diagram below represents a type of a lake.
The type of lake shown is
52. Which one of the following is the best way through which the Government of Kenya can attract more tourists into the country?
53. Ngao has been caught by his classmates stealing a bunch of ripe bananas from a farm near their school. The most appropriate action for the pupils to take is to
54. The governments of Kenya and Swaziland are similar in that
55. Which one of the following dams in Africa is correctly matched with the river on which it is Located?
56. The best way of encouraging more fishing in the rivers in Kenya is by
57, Below are statements about a political party in Kenya.
58. Which one of the following was the reason why COMESA was established?
59. Three of the following are benefits of democracy.
Which one is not?
60. Below are some factors which determine the location of industries:
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION K.C.P.E 2005 QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
61. Adam and Eve re the greatest in God’s creation because they ____
62. Who among the following people was commanded by God to build an ark?
63. Which one of the following promises was made by God to Abraham during his call? He promised that he would _____
64.God said I am whom I am (Exodus 3:14) These words were spoken to Moses when he was ___
65. The main lesson the Israelites learnt about God when He gave them manna during the Exodus is that He is ___
66. Moses poured blood on the Israelites during the Covenant at Mount Sinai because he wanted them to ____
67. Who among the following people was a judge In Israel?
68. Who among the following kings of Israel was a musician?
69. The prophet who showed faith in God at Mount Carmel is ____
70. Which of the following reasons best explains why angel Gabriel announced that Mary’s son was to be holy? He was to ____
71. King Herod wanted to know the place baby Jesus was born in order to go and
72. Which one of the following statements is a teaching of Jesus from the Sermon on the Mount?
73. The Pharisees and the Scribes condemned Jesus for healing on the Sabbath because they thought that ___
74. Which one of the following parables of Jesus teaches about prayer? The parable of the ___
75. After Jesus healed the ten lepers, the one who went back to thank him was a ___
76. Jesus asked his disciples to pray at the Mount of Olives because ho wanted them to
77. Who among the following people prepared the body of Jesus for burial?
78. Unless I see the scars of the nails in his hands and put my fingers on those scars and my hand in his side, I will not believe. (John 20:25) When did Thomas speak these words?
79. Paul the apostle advises Christians to obey those in authority because ___
80. Which one of the following beliefs about God is found in both Christianity and traditional African religion?
81. Which one of the following acts was performed by Priests during worship In traditional African Communities?
82. In traditional African communities, initiation ceremonies were held to show that the
83. The living dead in traditional African communities were mainly remembered through holding dancing ceremonies
84. Which one of the following rituals was performed when a baby was born in traditional African communities?
85. Peninah visits the sick and gives them food. The fruit of the Holy Spirit she demonstrates is
86. Kelvin your deskmate has lost your pencil. As a Christian you should .
87. Mary is a rich lady who has poor neighbours. As a Christian, the best advice to give her is that she should .
88. Margaret a standard eight pupil finds out that her classmate is taking alcohol. What s the best action for her to take?
89. Timothy, your deskmate tells you that he hates doing homework. As a Christian, what advice would you give him? Tell him to
90. Which one of the following activities did Johann Ludwig Krapf involve himself in as a missionary in Kenya?
social studies kcpe 2005 questions & answers
1. The general direction of the murram pit from the Chiefs Camp is ___________
2. The length of the tarmac road from the junction at Ama town t the tea factory is approximately
3. Which one of the following factors makes the North Eastern part of Am Area suitable for tea growing?
4. Which one of the following Local Authorities administers Ama Area?
5. The main source of water for the residents of Ama town is ________
6. Three of the following are economic activities practiced in Ama Area. Which one is not?
7. A person has set fire to the Rest House in Ama town. The most appropriate action that the owner should take is to report the incident to
8. Which one of the following groups represents a single parent family?
9. Which one of the following is the main reason why the Somali migrated into Kenya during the pre-colonial period? .
10.Traditional healers wore special charms in order to ______
11. Which one of the following group of industries consists of service industries?
12 Which one of the following occasions brought people of different ages together in most African communities during pre-colonial period?
13: The main problem that has contributed to the decline in coffee production in Kenya is
14. The diagram below represents an instrument that is used to measure an element of weather
Which one of the following elements of weather is measured using the instrument shown in the diagram?
16. The government encourages the development of Jua Kali industries in Kenya mainly to
17. In which one of the following areas in Kenya are mangrove forests found?
18. Which one of the following statements correctly describes the climate of the station?
19. Which one of the following activities of the European colonial rulers had a good effect on Africans?
20. Which one of the following statements is true of age groups among African communities in Kenya?
21. Which one of the following Kenyan communities is correctly matched with its place of origin? Community Place of origin
22. Who among the following traditional African leaders fought against the establishment of British Colonial rule in Kenya?
23. Which one of the following countries in Africa was colonised by the French?
24. Below are factors that influenced the origin of a town in Kenya
25.The Almoravids attacked the Kingdom of Old Ghana in order to .
Use the map of Africa below to answer questions 26 to 29
26. The position of Khartoum is ______
27. Which one of the following types of climate is experienced in the area marked P?
28.The river marked Q Is _____
29.The traditional kingdom that existed in the area marked R was founded by ______
30. The best way of reducing road accidents in Kenya is by ____
31. The African communities that resisted European colonization were defeated mainly because ______
32. The horticultural crops that are grown in Kenya mainly for export are _______
33. Which one of the following was a function of the Kabaka of Buganda during the pre-colonial period?
34. Which of the following is a reason why the Maasai collaborated with the British during the establishment of colonial rule?
A. They wanted to strengthen their trade links with the British.
B. They wanted to get employment in the settler farms. .
C. They wanted the support of the British against their enemies.
D. They wanted to get modern education.
35. Which one of the following statements is true about the population of both Kenya and India?
A. It LS mainly made up of old people.
B, The rate of population increase is low.
C. Most people live in town.
D. It is mainly made up of young people.
36. The cheapest method of preserving fish is by
C. sun drying
D. deep frying
37. Which one of the following was a way of treating the sick in the traditional African societies?
A. Drinking porridge
B. Eating moat.
C. Performing physical exercises.
D. Using herbs. .
38. Which one of the following statements is true about farming in Kenya during the pre-colonial period?
A. Fertilizer was used in the growing of crops.
B. Most of crops were grown for sale
C. Communities practiced shifting cultivation
D. Most communities grew crops through irrigation.
39. Which one of the following would be the best way of controlling rural-urban migration in Kenya?
A. Encouraging setting up of industries in the rural areas.
B. Advising the unemployed people to stay in the rural areas.
C. Providing free food to people in the rural areas.
D. Providing tree primary education in the rural areas.
40. The highland areas of Kenya have high population density because ___________
A. there is enough pasture for livestock
B. there is enough space for settlement
C. the climate is warm
D. the soils are fertile
41. Which one of ‘he following was an effect of the Second World War on African Nationalism in Kenya?
A. It made the Africans stop working in the Europeans farms
B. It increased the African& desire for independence
C. It led to the Africans being nominated to the Legislative Council
D. It reduced the African's dislike for the Europeans
42. Which one of the following statements is true about trees in the planted forests in Kenya?
A. The trees have thorns.
B. Most of the trees have climbers.
C. Most of the trees mature fast.
D. The trees are of different types.
43. The United Nations Organisation was formed in 1945 mainly to .
A. promote democracy ¡n the world
B. promote economic cooperation among nations
C. promote Human Rights in all the countries
D. promote peace in the world
44. The political party which led Ghana to independence in 1 957 was .
A. the Nation& Liberation Movement (NIM)
B. the Convention People’s Party (CPPI
C. the Northern Peoples’ Party (NPP)
D. the United Gold Coast Convention (UGCC)
45. Below are statements about the achievement of an African head of state;
46. Three of the following statements are true about the Commonwealth. Which one is not?
47. The main benefit of tourism to Kenya Is that It ____
48. Which one of the following is a reason why maize is widely grown in Kenya and Tanzania?
50. Below are statements about a mineral in Kenya.
51.ln Kenya, 12th December 1964 is remembered as the day when the country became
52. Which one of the following African countries is correctly matched with its first president?
53. In Kenya. laws are made by ______
54. One parliamentary duty of the president of Kenya is to ______
55. Which one of the following countries is a member of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)?
56. Policemen on patrol rescue suspected thieves from mob justice in order to ____
57. The main source of revenue for the Government of Kenya is ______
58. Three of the following are national philosophies in Kenya. Which one is not?
69. Nomination of members of parliament in Kenya is done by _______
60. Which one of the following courts in Kenya is the lowest?
christian religious education k.c.p.e 2004 questions with answers
61. Which one of the following is the main reason why God created Eve? He wanted her to
62. Which one of the following is a lesson that Christians learn from the story of Joseph in prison?
63. God led the people of Israel through the wilderness to the Promised Land by use of
64. Which one among the following activities did Joshua carry out during the Exodus?
65. Which one of the following is the main reason why the Israelites celebrated the Passover? It reminded them of ____
66. David is remembered as a great king of Israel because he .
67. The main reason why King Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem was .
68. Who among the following people was a priest when Samuel was called by God?
69. Who among the following prophets refers to the Messiah as “the Prince of Peace”?
70. Who among the following people visited baby Jesus?
71. Who among the following people wore in the temple when Jesus was dedicated to God?
72. During the baptism of Jesus, a voice was heard from heaven saying that
73. Which one of the following parables of Jesus teaches about forgiveness? The parable of the
74. Jesus performed miracles mainly to show that He had _____
75. “I promise you that today you will be in paradise with me.” (Luke 23: 43) Jesus said these words when he was
76. After the resurrection of Jesus, he told his disciples to wait in Jerusalem for the Holy Spirit who would help them to _________
77. The resurrection of Jesus teaches Christians to be _________________
78. Which one of the following is a reason why Stephen was stoned to death? He ______
79. Which one of the following New Testament books is a gospel?
80. Three of the following activities in the early church demonstrated unity among the believers. Which one does not?
81. During worship, offerings are given in both Christianity and traditional African communities as a way of showing
82. The main virtue expected of the youth after initiation in traditional African communities is _________
83. Which one of the following marriage practices is found both in Christianity and traditional African communities?
84. Which one of the following practices is carried out in traditional African communities to remember the dead?
85. Which one of the following best shows how Christians are helping to reduce the spread of HIV and Aids?
86. Mark, your deskmate hides his Christian Religious Education textbook from you. As a Christian what action would you take?
87. Susan has been given a thousand shillings by her father. As a Christian the best way to spend this money is to __________
88. According to Christian teaching, leisure time can best be spent in
89. Tom. your classmate has a dirty uniform which he has refused to wash because he says that it is not his duty. As a Christian what advice would you give him? Tell him ______
90. Which one of the following mission stations Kenya was started as a colony for freed slaves?
KCPE 2004 SOCIAL STUDIES
1. The natural vegetation found in the south western part of Loti area is_____________
2. Lofi town serves mainly as __________
3. What is the approximate length of the telephone line from the point where it crosses Lango road to the south-eastern edge of the map?
4. What evidence on the map shows that there is likely to be security in Loll town?
5. According to the information on the map, three of the following statements are true.
Which one is not?
6 The main factor that may influence the setting up of posho mill at Pili market is the availability of ___
7. Which two religions are practiced in Lofi area?
8. Which one of the following communities in Kenya make up the Plain Nilotes?
9. Which one of the following describes the position of the Old Ghana Kingdom?
10. The Khoikhoi chiefs had little power mainly because
11. Meru town receives more rainfall than Nanyuki town because ________ .
12. Below are statements about a river in Africa
13. In which two of the following months is the sun overhead at the equator?
14. Which one of the following mountains was formed as a result of faulting?
Study the diagram below and use It to answer question 15.
15. The diagram illustrates the formation of a_________
16. Samori Toure signed the Peace Treaty of Bissandugu with the French in order to___________
17. Which one of the following groups of factors led to the Mail Maji uprising in 1905?
18. Which one of the following stages shows the correct order of becoming an elder in traditional African communities?
19. Frente de liberatacao de Mozambique (FRELIMO) was formed in Mozambique mainly to________
Below Is a diagram showing a method of fishing. Use it to answer question 20.
20. The fishing method shown in the diagram is
21. Which one of the following statements is true about bananas in Somalia? They are __________
22. The main reason for establishing the Volta River project in Ghana was to
23. The Central part of Tanzania is unsuitable for dairy farming mainly because the area
24. From which direction did the Bantu enter into Eastern Africa?
25. Which one of the following is a function of Kenya Cooperative Creameries (KCC)?
26. The party that led South Africa to its independence in 1994 was ________
27. Which one of the following is an economic use of the soil?
28. Which one of the following towns in Kenya is important mining centre?
29. Which one of the following means of communication was used to pass information to distant places in traditional African societies?
30. Three of the following were achievements of Gamel Abdel Nasser of Egypt. Which one was not?
31. Which one of the following reasons least explains why corruption should be wiped out in Kenya.
32. During the pre-colonial period, African communities protected their homes against enemies mainly by .
33. Among the Agikuyu, people who were initiated together formed .
34. Which one of the following Kenyan Communities is correctly matched with its leader during the process of British occupation?
35. Which one of the following statements is not true about planted forests in Kenya?
36. The main function of a school in Kenya is to
37. The reason why naming ceremonies were held among the traditional African communities was that they .
38. Flowers are exported by air mainly because they .
38. Flowers are exported by air mainly because they __________________
39. Below are three communities in Kenya:
Use the map of Africa below to answer questions 40 to 44
40. The Island marked P is __________--
41 . The major crop grown in the region marked Q is _______________
42. Which of the following statements is true about the ocean current labelled R? The ocean current .
43. The country marked S is _______________
44. The mineral mined at the place marked T is
45. Which one of the following gives the correct order in which the ancestors of the Luo came to Kenya?
46. The role of the head teacher in the school committee is to ________
47. One may become a Kenyan citizen through
48. Which one of the following is the main function of the armed forces in Kenya?
49.During the pre-colonial period, the youth learnt to be good citizens mainly by
50. In traditional African societies, the people who could foretell future events were called
51. The main reason why people in Kenya are counted every ten years is to ________________
52. Which one of the following events took place in Kenya in 1991?
53. The stages through which a bill becomes law are called __________________
54. The most senior civil servant in a government ministry in Kenya is the ______________
55. In Kenya. the rights of an individual are guaranteed by the _____________
56. The main economic activity of people living in cold deserts is __________________
57. The best way of encouraging people in Kenya to be Jaw abiding Is by ________________
58. The traditional system of government in Somalia was based on _________________
59. Which one of the following officers advises the Government of Kenya on legal matters?
60. Three of the following are powers of the President of Kenya. Which one is not?
KCPE PAST PAPERS 2017: SCIENCE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS [QNS 26-50]
The following are parts of a flower
Which pair of the plant parts is involved in pollination?
In an investigation, pupils placed a mirror in a basin containing water to direct light to a white wall.
The pupils were investigating
Which one of the following groups of materials consists only of non-magnetic materials.
During an experiment pupils poured a certain amount of water into a container labelled S. They then transferred the same water into the containers labelled T and V.
The pupils were investigating whether liquids
Pupils set up an experiment as shown in the diagram below.
Which one of the following was a correct observation from the experiment?
The diagram below represents a set-up used to demonstrate certain aspects of matter.
The pin next to the candle fell off as a result of
Which one of the following components of the environment will be least affected when an oil pipe bursts?
Pupils placed a bottle top on water and it floated. They then crushed and placed the same bottle top on the water again and it sunk.
P.O Box 1189 - 40200
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org