Free KCPE Past Papers and Answers 2019
I know you are here because you are looking for the KCPE past papers and their answers in PDF format. Well! Well! You are on the right place and platform.
The Past papers you are seeking are downloadable below and are free and printable. To download answers, check further below or just touch here
KCPE PAST PAPER 2008: IRE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
SECTION B: ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. Which one of the following verses is taken from Surah Quraish?
62. Which one of the following attributes of Allah is mentioned in Suratul Ikhlas?
63. Which one of the following Surahs condemns slanderers and backbiters
64. The main lesson that Muslims can learn from the Episode of the Elephant narrated in Surah Al-Fil is that
65. Which one of the following is a teaching from Surah AI-AIaq?
66. The name of the Kaaba which is not mentioned in the Qur’an is
67. Who among the following prophets was thrown into a burning fire?
68. According to the teaching of the Prophet (p.b.u.h), the unforgivable sin is
69. Which one of the following phrases is in both the Kalima and the Tashahu?
70. ‘Paradise ties under the feet of ……..“. Which one of the following words completes the quoted Hadith of the Prophet?
71. According to the teaching of the Prophet (p.b.u.h), Yarhamukallah should be said when a person
72. Who among the following categories of people is not a recipient of zakat?
73. On which ones of the following two s of the week should Muslims observe sunnah fast?
74. The following are rituals performed for a dead person:
75. The beginning of the Islamic Calendar is based on
76. Which one of the following rituals is common to both Hajj and Umrah?
77. Which one of the following acts of wudhu is not fardh?
78. Which one of the following is an example of sadaqa?
79. Which one of the following is the fundamental pillar of Iman?
80. The main reason why Muslims offer greetings before other utterances is because
81. Three of the following statements are true about what will happen on the Day of Judgment.
Which one is not?
82. When collecting information about the Angels of Allah, Amina a class six pupil. wrote the sentences listed below Which one of them is false?
83. Which one of the following statements is not true about eddat?
84. During Lailatul - Isra — wal — Miraj the Prophet (p.b.u.h) was commanded to
85. The most important activity during Milad — un — Nabi celebrations should be
86. Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) was buried in
87. The main lesson that Muslims learnt from the battle of Uhud was that
88. The first outsiders to visit the east coast of Africa were
89. Who among the following prophets is not Ulul Azm?
90. When going home after attending prayers at the mosque, your classmate Said tells you that he put on somebody else’s shoes by mistake.
The right advice that you would give him is to
SECTION B: ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
KCPE PAST PAPERS 2007 IRE PAST PAPERS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
61. Which one of the following verses from the Qur’an is found in Surah An-Nas?
62. People who are busy accumulating wealth and forgetting the punishment of disobeying Allah are mentioned in Surah
63. Which one of the following is a leaching of Surah Adiyat?
64. The Surah which must be recited by Muslims seventeen times in one day is
65. Which one of the following surahs teaches that Allah provides food and security?
66. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, “None of you believe until you do to your brother what you would like done to you.”
This Hadith is about
67. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, “He is not among us who eats and fills up his stomach while his neighbour is hungry.” The main teaching of this hadith is:
68. Which one of the following Statements is true about a genuine Hadith?
69. Three of the following are pillars of Salai, which one is not?
70. When is Tahiyattul Masjid performed?
71. Which one of the following acts nullifies Saum?
72. Which one of the following places is not a station of Hajj
73. Which one of the following items is liable for Zakat?
74. A person converting to Islam is required to
75. The most important teaching about the belief in Yaumul Qiyama is that it is a day when
76. Three of the following are names of angels, which one is not?
77. Which one of the following acts is most likely to lead to corruption?
78. Islam forbids the hoarding of goods in order to fight against
79. Which one of the following phrases is used by Muslims to console the bereaved members of a family?
80. Asiya’s friend Mariam has not come to school because her mother is sick. The best course of action for Asiya to take is to
81. Yusuf, a standard seven pupil borrowed a book from his friend Hassan, but before he could give it back, Hassan was transferred to another school. The right course of action for Yusuf to take is to
82. Which one of the following is a duty of Muslims to their neighbours?
83. Which one of the following is the best way of celebrating Idd-ul-fitr?
84. Which one of the following is the first ritual to be performed when a baby boy is born?
85. Which one of the following events took place in the month of Muharram?
86. The main reason why the Quraish rejected the message of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is that
87. According to the terms of the treaty of Hudaibiya, the peace between the Muslims arid the Quraish was to last for
88. The early Muslims settled along the coast of Kenya in order to
89. Which one of the following statements is true about Prophet Nub (A.S)?
90. Which one of (he following religions is correctly matched with Its place of worship?
Religion Place of worship
KCPE PAST PAPERS 2006 IRE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
SECTION B: ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. Which one of the following Surah must be recited when performing salat?
62. Which one of the following quotations is not taken from Surah Fatiha?
63. A whole Surah that teaches on the Oneness of Allah is
64. The incident of the destruction of Abrahah’s army narrated in Surah Fil teaches that
65. Which one of the following is a teaching from Surah Kafirun?
66. Which one of the following is an Islamic rule on eating?
67. Which one of the following words completes the quoted Hadith? “The generous man is nearer Allah, nearer Paradise, nearer man and far from..
68. Which one of the following Hadith condemns corruption in society?
69. On which one of the following occasions is a Muslim not required to pronounce the Kalima?
70. Which one of the following is a compulsory act of wudhu?
71. Who among the following categories of people are exempt from fasting?
72. An activity of Hajj which reminds Muslims of the patience of Hajar is
73. Which one of the following is a pillar of Iman?
74. What is the duty of Angel Mikaeel
75. Nabi Ibrahirn was thrown into the fire because he
76. which one of the following is the main reason why Allah created man according to the Holy Quran?
77. Three of the following are similarities between ldd and Friday prayers. Which one is not?
78. When is the dua Alhamdullilah recited?
79. Najma arrives at school and finds that the other pupils are at assembly. What is the right cause of action for her to take?
80. Muslims can best help beggars by providing them with
81. Which one of the following is not an Islamic teaching on the treatment of orphans?
82. Which one of the following activities is performed in the Mosque?
84. Abdalla who owns a shop gives the following business practices as his secrets of success. Which one of them is allowed in Islam?
85. Which one of the following acts of Ibadah is performed by Kenyan Muslims during Iddul-Adha?
86. The year AD 630 when Muslims conquered Makka without bloodshed is referred to as
87. The Muslims lost in the battle of Uhud because
88. Which one of one following was a result of the persecution of early Muslims in Makka?
89. Prophet Muhammad built the first Mosque at
90. Who among the following European nationals were driven out of the coast of Kenya by the Muslims in 1729?