KCPE PAST PAPERS 2010: HRE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
SECTION B: ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. Which one of the following attributes is mainly associated with Lord Buddha?
62. Hindus can best experience Paramatma as Anand by ______
63. which one of the following sense organs is associated with Akash?
64. In which avatar did Lord Vishnu save the human race from the floods?
65. Which one of the following ‘Four Passing Sights” seen by Prince Siddhartha signified liberation?
66. Which one of the following is the achievement of Guru Gobind Singh’?
67. Who among the following personalities tried to prevent the war between the Kaurava and the Pandava?
68. Hanuman travelled from India to Lanka in search of Sita by ___
69. Swami Dayan and Saraswati wrote Satyartha Prakash in order to ____
70. The Sanskar that prepares the youth for the Brahmacharya Ashram is ______
71. The principle of Dharma that helps an individual to achieve mental and spiritual peace is ____
72. When standard seven pupils visited a bakery, they were given a loaf of bread each. Maninder gave half of her loaf to the school watchman. She put into practice the principle of ___
73. The members of the Jam community in Kenya observe the principle of Aparigraha by ___
74. Which one of the following principles would best help a person overcome problems in life?
75. Which one of the following principles will help to promote peace and harmony in a community?
76. Which one of the following Chardham is correctly matched with the direction in which it is located?
77. The Sikh Akhand Path lasts for
78. Which one of the following symbols depicts the four levels of the human soul?
79. Which one of the following days of the Hindu week is dedicated to a star?
80. When Hindus provide medicine to the people infected with HIVAIDS, they practice
81. The Asana which is performed in a lotus position is _____
82. Who among the following personalities practiced Karma Yoga for the liberation of his ancestors?
83. The return of Lord Rama to Ayodhya after fourteen years in exile is celebrated during the festival of ___
84. Which one of the following rituals is not performed during the festival of Holi?
85. Hindus perform Raas and Garba during the Utsav of ____
86. Which one of the following activities in a school would best promote patriotism?
87. During the school holidays. Paresha and Amita engage themselves in the listed below. Which one of them is a social responsibility?
88. Hindus ring the bell upon entering the Mahamandap of a Mandir in order to ____
89. Who among the following religious leaders is not honoured in the Navakar Mantra?
90. The festival of Maha Shivratri is celebrated in the month of _____
KCPE PAST PAPERS 2017: SCIENCE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS [QNS 26-50]
The following are parts of a flower
Which pair of the plant parts is involved in pollination?
In an investigation, pupils placed a mirror in a basin containing water to direct light to a white wall.
The pupils were investigating
Which one of the following groups of materials consists only of non-magnetic materials.
During an experiment pupils poured a certain amount of water into a container labelled S. They then transferred the same water into the containers labelled T and V.
The pupils were investigating whether liquids
Pupils set up an experiment as shown in the diagram below.
Which one of the following was a correct observation from the experiment?
The diagram below represents a set-up used to demonstrate certain aspects of matter.
The pin next to the candle fell off as a result of
Which one of the following components of the environment will be least affected when an oil pipe bursts?
Pupils placed a bottle top on water and it floated. They then crushed and placed the same bottle top on the water again and it sunk.
KCPE PAST PAPERS
P.O Box 1189 - 40200
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - email@example.com