christian religious education k.c.p.e 2004 questions with answers
61. Which one of the following is the main reason why God created Eve? He wanted her to
62. Which one of the following is a lesson that Christians learn from the story of Joseph in prison?
63. God led the people of Israel through the wilderness to the Promised Land by use of
64. Which one among the following activities did Joshua carry out during the Exodus?
65. Which one of the following is the main reason why the Israelites celebrated the Passover? It reminded them of ____
66. David is remembered as a great king of Israel because he .
67. The main reason why King Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem was .
68. Who among the following people was a priest when Samuel was called by God?
69. Who among the following prophets refers to the Messiah as “the Prince of Peace”?
70. Who among the following people visited baby Jesus?
71. Who among the following people wore in the temple when Jesus was dedicated to God?
72. During the baptism of Jesus, a voice was heard from heaven saying that
73. Which one of the following parables of Jesus teaches about forgiveness? The parable of the
74. Jesus performed miracles mainly to show that He had _____
75. “I promise you that today you will be in paradise with me.” (Luke 23: 43) Jesus said these words when he was
76. After the resurrection of Jesus, he told his disciples to wait in Jerusalem for the Holy Spirit who would help them to _________
77. The resurrection of Jesus teaches Christians to be _________________
78. Which one of the following is a reason why Stephen was stoned to death? He ______
79. Which one of the following New Testament books is a gospel?
80. Three of the following activities in the early church demonstrated unity among the believers. Which one does not?
81. During worship, offerings are given in both Christianity and traditional African communities as a way of showing
82. The main virtue expected of the youth after initiation in traditional African communities is _________
83. Which one of the following marriage practices is found both in Christianity and traditional African communities?
84. Which one of the following practices is carried out in traditional African communities to remember the dead?
85. Which one of the following best shows how Christians are helping to reduce the spread of HIV and Aids?
86. Mark, your deskmate hides his Christian Religious Education textbook from you. As a Christian what action would you take?
87. Susan has been given a thousand shillings by her father. As a Christian the best way to spend this money is to __________
88. According to Christian teaching, leisure time can best be spent in
89. Tom. your classmate has a dirty uniform which he has refused to wash because he says that it is not his duty. As a Christian what advice would you give him? Tell him ______
90. Which one of the following mission stations Kenya was started as a colony for freed slaves?
P.O Box 1189 - 40200 Kisii
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - email@example.com