CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION K.C.P.E 2005 QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
61. Adam and Eve re the greatest in God’s creation because they ____
62. Who among the following people was commanded by God to build an ark?
63. Which one of the following promises was made by God to Abraham during his call? He promised that he would _____
64.God said I am whom I am (Exodus 3:14) These words were spoken to Moses when he was ___
65. The main lesson the Israelites learnt about God when He gave them manna during the Exodus is that He is ___
66. Moses poured blood on the Israelites during the Covenant at Mount Sinai because he wanted them to ____
67. Who among the following people was a judge In Israel?
68. Who among the following kings of Israel was a musician?
69. The prophet who showed faith in God at Mount Carmel is ____
70. Which of the following reasons best explains why angel Gabriel announced that Mary’s son was to be holy? He was to ____
71. King Herod wanted to know the place baby Jesus was born in order to go and
72. Which one of the following statements is a teaching of Jesus from the Sermon on the Mount?
73. The Pharisees and the Scribes condemned Jesus for healing on the Sabbath because they thought that ___
74. Which one of the following parables of Jesus teaches about prayer? The parable of the ___
75. After Jesus healed the ten lepers, the one who went back to thank him was a ___
76. Jesus asked his disciples to pray at the Mount of Olives because ho wanted them to
77. Who among the following people prepared the body of Jesus for burial?
78. Unless I see the scars of the nails in his hands and put my fingers on those scars and my hand in his side, I will not believe. (John 20:25) When did Thomas speak these words?
79. Paul the apostle advises Christians to obey those in authority because ___
80. Which one of the following beliefs about God is found in both Christianity and traditional African religion?
81. Which one of the following acts was performed by Priests during worship In traditional African Communities?
82. In traditional African communities, initiation ceremonies were held to show that the
83. The living dead in traditional African communities were mainly remembered through holding dancing ceremonies
84. Which one of the following rituals was performed when a baby was born in traditional African communities?
85. Peninah visits the sick and gives them food. The fruit of the Holy Spirit she demonstrates is
86. Kelvin your deskmate has lost your pencil. As a Christian you should .
87. Mary is a rich lady who has poor neighbours. As a Christian, the best advice to give her is that she should .
88. Margaret a standard eight pupil finds out that her classmate is taking alcohol. What s the best action for her to take?
89. Timothy, your deskmate tells you that he hates doing homework. As a Christian, what advice would you give him? Tell him to
90. Which one of the following activities did Johann Ludwig Krapf involve himself in as a missionary in Kenya?