SECTION C: HINDU RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
KCSE PAST PAPERS 2006 HRE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
61. Which one of the following Panch Mahabhoot enables one to experience the Sagun Sakar Parmatma?
62. On his rerurn from his visit to Lord Krishna, Sudama found that his hut had turned into a
63. Who among the following saints founded the ‘Swami Narayan Panth?
64. Vardhaman was given the title of “Mahavir” because he
65. Adi Shankaracharya preached that
66. Guru Dhronacharya sent two of his students to look for a virtuous person in the city of Hastinapur. They were
67. The turning point in the life of Valiya the robber came when
68. When Rama, Sita and Laxman reached Dandakaranya, at the start of their exile. Bharat followed them in order to
69. After the battle of Kurukshetra, Bhishma stayed alive for six months on a bed of
70. Which one of the following sicknesses can be prevented by observing the principle of sheel?
71. Which one of the following principles is correctly matched with its practice?
72. According to Lord Buddha, the root cause of suffering is
73. Hindus observe Shraadh in Pitrupaksha by
74. The Sikhs recite Moot Mantra in order to
75. Hindu performs the five yajnas during the Ashram of
76. Which one of the following Mantra pays respect to Acharya?
77. Moving a plate of Aarti clockwise, in front of a Muni signifies
78. Which one of the following parts of the Jam Swastika symbolises liberation?
79. The following statements describe a Hindu Sanskar:
80. On the forth day of Paryushan Parva, Jains celebrate the Janamdin of
81. Which one of the following pairs of items is offered to the sacred fire during Holi Utsav?
82. who among the following personalities mainly practised Bhakti Yoga?
83. “Whatever you do, do it as a selfless offering to me,” Which one of the following Yoga did Lord Krishna preach to Arjun when he said this?
84. The following are steps of performing a Yogasana:
85. Afya Primary School has started a project to help the elderly people in the community. Which one of the following Sadachar is demonstrated by this action?
86. Shefali, who has a habit of stealing, was caught taking a pen from Amrita’s bag. Amrita can help Shefali stop this habit by
87. Which one of the following activities by Hindus would best promote religious harmony in Kenya?
88. According to the Hindu calendar, Adhik Maas occurs every
89. The presiding deity in the Tìrthakshetra of Rameshwaram, Badrinath and Somnath is
90. The following statements describe a Sikh Tirthakshetra:
P.O Box 1189 - 40200
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - email@example.com