KCPE PAST PAPERS 2006 IRE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
SECTION B: ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. Which one of the following Surah must be recited when performing salat?
62. Which one of the following quotations is not taken from Surah Fatiha?
63. A whole Surah that teaches on the Oneness of Allah is
64. The incident of the destruction of Abrahah’s army narrated in Surah Fil teaches that
65. Which one of the following is a teaching from Surah Kafirun?
66. Which one of the following is an Islamic rule on eating?
67. Which one of the following words completes the quoted Hadith? “The generous man is nearer Allah, nearer Paradise, nearer man and far from..
68. Which one of the following Hadith condemns corruption in society?
69. On which one of the following occasions is a Muslim not required to pronounce the Kalima?
70. Which one of the following is a compulsory act of wudhu?
71. Who among the following categories of people are exempt from fasting?
72. An activity of Hajj which reminds Muslims of the patience of Hajar is
73. Which one of the following is a pillar of Iman?
74. What is the duty of Angel Mikaeel
75. Nabi Ibrahirn was thrown into the fire because he
76. which one of the following is the main reason why Allah created man according to the Holy Quran?
77. Three of the following are similarities between ldd and Friday prayers. Which one is not?
78. When is the dua Alhamdullilah recited?
79. Najma arrives at school and finds that the other pupils are at assembly. What is the right cause of action for her to take?
80. Muslims can best help beggars by providing them with
81. Which one of the following is not an Islamic teaching on the treatment of orphans?
82. Which one of the following activities is performed in the Mosque?
84. Abdalla who owns a shop gives the following business practices as his secrets of success. Which one of them is allowed in Islam?
85. Which one of the following acts of Ibadah is performed by Kenyan Muslims during Iddul-Adha?
86. The year AD 630 when Muslims conquered Makka without bloodshed is referred to as
87. The Muslims lost in the battle of Uhud because
88. Which one of one following was a result of the persecution of early Muslims in Makka?
89. Prophet Muhammad built the first Mosque at
90. Who among the following European nationals were driven out of the coast of Kenya by the Muslims in 1729?
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information
Leave a Reply.
Don't give up, Keep Searching for more