KCPE PAST PAPERS 2009: C.R.E QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
PART II: RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
SECTION A CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. From the Biblical stories of creation in Genesis 1 and 2, God created Adam, and Eve to
62. The main reason why Noah built an ark was to make him be able to
63. "Leave your country, your relatives and your father’s home and go to a land that I am going to show you.” (Genesis 12 : 1)
God spoke these words to
64. Which one of the following happenings took place during the night marking the start of the Exodus?
65. Which of the following commandments was broken by the Israelites when they worshipped the golden bull calf at Mount Sinai?
66. Who among the following people was anointed as the first King of Israel?
67. Jerusalem was considered a Jewish religious centre of worship because
68. Who among the following couples were the parents of Prophet Samuel?
69. But the Lord said to me, “Do not say that you are too young, but go to the people I send you to “ (Jeremiah 1 : 7)
The main lesson. Christians learn from this is that
70. Which one of the following happenings took place on the eighth day after Jesus was born?
71. From the incident when King Herod failed to kill baby Jesus, Christians learn that
72. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan. The main lesson Christians learn from this is to
73. Which one of the following statements from the New Testament is a beatitude?
74. The parable of the widow and the judge teaches Christians to ________
75. The main lesson Christians learn from the miracle of the raising of Lazarus is to ______
76. The army officer who saw Jesus dying on the cross described him as a ______
77. The two disciples whom Jesus met after his resurrection were on their way to
78. Which of the following events took place on the day of Pentecost?
79. Who among the following people was chosen to replace Judas as an apostle of Christ?
80. “I see heaven opened and the Son of Man standing at the right side of God”. (Acts 7:56).
These words were spoken by Stephen when he was ___________-
81.What was Saul going to do in Damascus when he was blinded by a strong light? He was going to _______
82. Which one of the following types of worship is common in both Christianity and traditional African religion?
83. Three of the following activities in traditional African Communities show that there is life after death. Which one does not?
84. In Traditional African Communities children are told stories mainly to __________
85. Which one of the following practices would best show how a Christian can care for the environment?
86. Which one of the following ways shows the right use of wealth by Christians?
87. Which one of the following activities by Christian best shows how they can use their day of rest?
88. Which one of the following is a reason why a Christian should take part in group work? To _____
89. While waiting for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education Examination results, Daniel is asked by an old lady for a hand in marriage.
As a Christian the best action to take is to ________________
90. After Agnes, a standard eight pupil, has bought a Kilogram of sugar, the shopkeeper refuses to live her the correct change. As a Christian the best action for her to take is to ___________
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information
Don't give up, Keep Searching for more