KCPE PAST PAPERS 2010: SOCIAL STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
PART II RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
SECTION A: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. which one of the following actions by Adam shows that he had power over the creation?
62. The main reason why God asked Noah to build the ark was to
63. The main virtue that the children of Israel were required to have when crossing the Red Sea was
64. Who among the following people is the father of faith?
65. When the Israelites went to receive the ten commandments, God’s presence was shown through
66. Who among the following Kings of Israel annoyed God when he took Uriah’s wife?
67. The main lesson Christians learn from the story of King Ahab and Naboth is that ___
68. When David was anointed by Prophet Samuel he was___
69. The prophet who was called by God when still young was
70. The main lesson Christians learn from the announcement of the births of John and Jesus is that they should ___
71. King Herod wanted to kill baby Jesus because ___
72. Which one of the following parables of Jesus teaches on the value of the Kingdom of God? The parable of the ___
73. The story of the rich man and Lazarus teaches Christians to be ___
74. Which one of the following miracles of Jesus was performed by Peter?
75. The main reason why the Jewish people opposed Jesus is because he ___
76. "Unless I see the scars of the nails in his hands and put my fingers on those scars and my hands on his side. I will not believe” (John 20:25)
These words were spoken by Thomas when Jesus ___
77. Which one of the following took place on the day of Pentecost?
78. Stephen met his death through being ___
79. Which one of the following events took place as Paul was on the way to Damascus?
80. Lydia welcomed the needy in her home. The fruit of the holy spirit which she showed is ___
81. Who among the following people were sent to take money to help the believers in Judea?
82. In some traditional African communities people reconciled with the ancestors through ___
83. The main reason why sex before marriage is discouraged in both Christianity and traditional African communities is because it ___
84. Which one of the following is the main role of grandparents in the bringing up of children in traditional African communities?
85. Your classmate Brian tells you he has been taking money from his parents without their permission. As a Christian
what action would you take? .
86. Your deskmate tells you to go Out of school so that you can visit a friend. As a Christian what would you do?
87. You have been asked by your church leader to plan for an activity for young people. What is the best leisure activity for them?
88. Your neighbour tells you she no longer goes to school because she has to do some work for her parents. As a
Christian. what is the best action for her to take?
89. Your friend Daniel is not willing to take up a job he has been offered after sitting for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education examination because he lacks the needed skills. As a Christian what advice would you give him?
90. Which one of the following is the main reason why Christians are against drug abuse in Kenya? It leads to ___