kcpe past papers 2010: ire questions & answers
SECTION B: ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. Which one of the following is a teaching from Surah Nasr?
62. Which one of the following Surahs teaches that man is at a loss except those who have faith and do righteous deeds?
63. Which one of the following verses from the Quran is found in Surah al-Kauthar?
64. In which of the following Surahs is man said to be ungrateful and in love with wealth?
65. The ldd-ul-adh-ha prayer is performed on ___
66. When Muslims try to do good and avoid evil, they practice
67. Which one of the following is not a sign of hypocrisy according to the Hadith of the prophet?
68. The Prophet said, “Worship Allah as if you see Him for if you don’t see Him, He sees you.” This Hadith is on
69. The angel who was a teacher to the Prophet (p.b.u.h) is
70. Which one of the following is not a pillar of Iman?
71. An act of wudhu which is sunnah is ____
72. On her way to school, Tasmeena is told that her brother, has been selected to join a national school. She should say:
73. The following are postures of Salat:
74. Muslims are forbidden to fast on
75. The main virtue demonstrated when Muslims pay Zakat is ___
76. An attribute of Allah that describes Him as the Lord of the universe is
77. Islam forbids riba in order to fight against ____
78. Three of the following are reasons why Zinaa is forbidden in Islam. Which one is not?
79. Omar, a class six pupil finds a gold necklace on the school playground. The right course of action for him to take is to _____
80. The best way to show concern for friends who are sick in hospital is by _________
81. The Night of Qadr occurs in the month of
82. According to the treaty of Hudaibiya, the peace between Muslims and the Makkans was to last for ______
83. Which one of the following statements is not true about Abubakar?
84. The first Muslim visitors to the coast of Kenya came as
85. Three of the following developments are attributed to the early Muslim visitors to the East African coast. Which one is not?
86. Who among the following personalities is a prophet?
87. The grand mosque in Makka is also known as ____
88. Aqiqa should he performed when the baby is ___
89. In which one of the following months is Isra-Wal-Miraj celebrated?
90. Which one of the following statements is true about Nabi Yusuf?
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information
Leave a Reply.
Don't give up, Keep Searching for more