INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTERS: MIND BLOWING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
As you study computer studies, under introduction to computers topic, definition and parts of a computer sub-topic, seek to answer the following questions.
JUNE 2019, FORM 1 COMPUTER STUDIES MIND BLOWING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Write the following acronyms in full
2. State advantages of the keyboard over a mouse
3. Which input devices is recommended for use by blind people.
4. Distinguish between magnetic and optical scanners
Magnetic scanners capture data using magnetic technology, while optical scanners capture data using a directed beam of light.
5. State two advantages of using a light pen over other input devices
6. State 3 factors to consider when purchasing/selecting input devices.