A) Explain three features of a graphical user interface as used in computers. (6 marks)
B) State the function of each of the following computer keyboard keys:
(i) Caps Lock (1 mark)
(ii) Shift (1 mark)
(iii) Home (1 mark)
(i) Function of Caps lock
- It’s a toggle key when ON, the characters typed are in uppercase when OFF, the characters typed are in lower case.
(ii) Shift key
- Used to enable uppercase letter to be printed when alphanumeric keys are pressed.
- Used with other keys to modify behavior/function key.
(iii) Home key
- Used to take the cursor to the beginning of the line in a word processor.
- Evidence of movement of the cursor.
C) Using two complement notation, determine the value of the operation 2510 — 2910 (6 marks)
Related Searches on data representation in a computer Form 3 Level
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information
Leave a Reply.
Don't give up, Keep Searching for more
P.O Box 1189 - 40200 Kisii
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org