Join our Whatsapp Notifications and Newsletters touch here
COURTESY OF ATIKA SCHOOL
1. Give two functions of the council of elders among the Akamba during the pre-colonial period.
2. State two factors which made it possible for the Arab traders to come to Kenyan Coast before 1500.
3. Give one contribution of John Krapf to the spread of Christianity in Kenya during the nineteenth century.
4. Name the company which administered Kenya on behalf of the British government up to 1895
The imperial British East Africa Company/ IBA Co
5. Identify two factors which enabled the White settlers to establish farms in the Kenya Highlands during the colonial periods.
6. Give two factors which led to the establishment of urban centers in Kenya during the colonial period.
7. State two objectives of the Kikuyu/ central association (KCA)
8. Identify two ways in which the trade union movement contributed to the struggle for independence in Kenya.
9. State two results of the development of railway transport in the Kenya during the colonial period.
10. Name two African Nationalist parties whose leaders attended the Lancaster House conference in London.
11. Give two reasons why the District focus for rural Development was established in Kenya.
12. Name two parastatals organizations in Kenya than fall under the ministry of transport and communication,
13. What is the main function of opposition parties in Kenya?
To provide a system of checks and balances to the government of the day in order to guard against excess / to act a check on the actions of the government.
Any 1 point, 1 marks each (1 mk)
14. Identify two types of direct taxes through which the Kenya government raises this revenue.
15. Which provision in Kenya constitution protects the wealth of individuals in the country.
1. (A) what factors which made the cushites to migrate into Kenya during the
Download History KNEC KCSE Topical full copy including the marking scheme in word format from our sister site but you need to enroll as a member on the site:
Join our Whatsapp Notifications and Newsletters touch here COURTESY OF ATIKA SCHOOL