ELDORET EAST JOINT EXAMINATION CRE PAPER 1, 2 FORM FOUR MODEL 20032021001
1. a) Give reasons why the bible is important to Christians today.
b. how did God effect his plans for the salvation of human kind
c. How do Christians continue being co – creators with God?
2. a Describe the call of Abraham
b) Explain the regulations that God gave Moses about the Passover
c) what is the importance of Decalogue to Christians today?
3. a how did God care for the Israelites in the wilderness.
b. Describe the breaking of the Sinai covenant
c. state six factors that cause people to depart from God’s instruction
4. a. significance of the ark of covenant in Jerusalem
b. failures of King saul which made God to reject him as king of isreal.
c. reasons why political leaders in Kenya have failed to perform their duties effectively.
5.a. categories of prophets in the O.T
b. Symbolic act of Jeremiah related to judgement and punishment
c. Relevance of Jeremiah teachings to Christian today
6. a Seven ways in which Africans venerated ancestors
b. the role of rites of passage in inculcating youth, with moral values in T.A.S .
c. factors undermining the wor of traditional specialists today.
1. a . how did Jesus fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah on the suffering servant
b. rituals that Jesus underwent to show he was a Jew
c. God delivers the oppressed
2. a. in wilderness
b. teachings of Jesus on true discipleship from the sermon on the plain
c. lessons learnt from the healing of the centurion servant.
3. a. relate the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector as recorded in Luk 18: 9 -14
b. Qualities of those who belong to the kingdom of God
C. Six ways in which Christians prepare for the second coming of Christ
4. a. Role of the holy spirit as taught by Jesus Christ.
b. What did peter say about Jesus during the day of Pentecost
c. ways in which Christians manifests the fruits of the Holy Spirit
5.a. symbols used to refer to the unity of believers in the New Testament
b. Explain how PAUL used the metaphor body of Christ to describe the unity of believers
c. ways in which Christians work in unity
6.a. sources of Christian ethics
b. Explain seven Christian teachings on male/ female relationships
c. Briefly describe the preparation of marriage in T.A.S
Atika School Team