Grievances of African Nationalists against the colonial government up to 1995
Structure of the democratic Party of Kenya ( DP)
13. Identify two national philosophies which have been used in Kenya since the attainment of independence. (2 mks)
17. Identify two national philosophies used as development strategies in Kenya (2 mks)
14. State one contribution of the ‘Harambee’ movement to the development of health services in Kenya. (1 mk)
15. Identify one national philosophy adopted at independence to promote social justice in Kenya (1mk)
21. (a) State five reasons why the government of Kenya adopted the Sessional Paper No. 10 of 1965. (5 mks)
(b) Explain the social effects of the national philosophies on development in Kenya. (10 mks)
Reason why the 1957 elections are important in the History of Kenya
We must first find out what happened in those elections before we conclude why they were important in the history of Kenya.
The Lyttelton constitution
Factors which have promoted National Unity in Kenya since 1963
Government Revenue and expenditure in Kenya questions and answers
11 Identify one type of direct tax through which the Kenya government raises its revenue. (1mk)
21(a) Explain why the Kenya government prepares an annual budget. (10 mks)
(b) What measures does the Kenya government take to ensure that public funds are properly used? (5mks)
15. Name two major types of government expenditure (2 mks)
17. Identify one main issue that is addressed in the national budget in Kenya. (1 mk)
14. What is contained in the government budget? (1 mark)
24 (a) What are the main sources of revenue for local Government Authorities in Kenya?
21 (a) Identify three types of taxes paid by Kenyans to the government (3 mks)
(b) Explain six ways in which the government of Kenya uses its revenue (12 mks)
15. Name the institution that controls government expenditure in Kenya. (1 mk)
12. Identify two sources of government revenue in Kenya. (2 mks)
17. Give one example of indirect taxes in Kenya (1 mk)
16. State one type of government expenditure in Kenya. (1 mk)
17. Give one reason why the government of Kenya prepares a national budget. (1 mk)
24 (a) Identify five stages in the preparation of the national budget. (5 marks)
(b) Explain why it is important for the Government to prepare the national budget annually (10 marks)
17 Give two external sources of Government revenue in Kenya. (2 marks)
16. State two ways in which the Government of Kenya ensures effective utilization of public funds. (2 marks)
I7. Give two disadvantages of Kenya's reliance on foreign aid as a source of revenue. (2 marks)
Germany’s declaration of unrestricted submarine warfare/ sinking of the U.S.A ships
In August, 1914 the United States declared its neutrality in the war then engulfing Europe. President Woodrow Wilson, reflecting the views of much of the nation, announced that his country would be “impartial in thought as well as in action”.
The American entry into World War I came in April 1917, after more than two and a half years of efforts by President Woodrow Wilson to keep the United States out of the war.
The primary events that led to the United States declaration of war against Germany were the Zimmerman Telegram and Germany's announced intention to resume unrestricted submarine warfare.
On February 25, 1917, President Wilson received an intercepted German telegram to the German Embassy in Mexico City that offered to Mexico the "lost territory" of Arizona, New Mexico, etc. (land lost by Mexico to the U.S. in the Mexican American War of 1848) if Mexico would declare war on the U.S. The British had intercepted the telegram, and delivered it to the U.S. in an obvious attempt to secure U.S. entry into the war on the Allied side. On March 17, 1917, Germany sank five U.S. merchant vessels, and President Wilson delivered a war message to Congress on April 2. War was declared on April 6, 1917.
Agencies of the United Nations Organization (UNO) which deal with the problem of health.
Related Searches ...
Main cash crops that were grown in North America during the Agrarian Revolution
Related Searches ...
Structure of the court system of Kenya
The judicial structure in Kenya consists of a system of courts which are arranged hierarchically form the lowest to the highest level.
Functions of the attorney general of Kenya
Duties performed by provincial commissioners in Kenya
Explain the changes which have taken place in Kenya as a result for the introduction of multiparty democracy.
Changes which have taken place in Kenya as a result for the introduction of multiparty democracy.
Factors that have facilitated the formation of many political parties in Kenya since 1991