What lessons do political leaders learn from greatness of King David?
1. David knew God and had personal relationship
Political leaders should have personal relationship with God and ask God's guidance everytime they pursue their roles.
2. David obeyed the prophets of God
Political leaders should listen to concerns from religious leaders and respect them. Also respect the word of God and His messengers.
3. David was remorseful when he did mistakes
Political leaders should ask for forgiveness when they do wrong, they should also apologize when they go astray and accept to be guided.
4. David followed God’s commandments
Political leaders should obey God's commandments
5. David united Israel and expanded territorial boundaries
Political leaders should strive to unite all people in the world so that the world can have one political union so that we can solve our problems in unison.
6. david captured Jerusalem from the Jebusites
Political leaders should be in the fore front in fighting for their people's welfare and to protect the interests of their citizens and stability of their regions.
7. david made peace treaties with his NEIGHBORS
Political leaders should be led by peaceful instincts in their endeavors. They should pursue peace at the expense of war.
8. david composed psalms which are used during worship
Political leaders should write memoirs and biographies to sensitize young and upcoming leaders on the need for good leadership.
9. david made preparations for the construction of the temple
Political leaders should emulate David in getting involved in the construction of houses of God
10. david fought and killed goliath
No matter how big the danger is, political leaders should be ready to sacrifice their lives and serve their people. They should be in the fore front in any fight that guarantees justice, liberty and peace.
PREVIOUSLY: GIVE SIX LESSONS THAT CHRISTIANS CAN LEARN ABOUT GOD FROM THE RENEWAL OF THE SINAI COVENANT.
Lessons modern Christians leaders learn from King David leadership
kcse c.r.e - christian religious education questions and answers
1. Explain five achievements of King Solomon.
2. Give five lessons that political leaders can learn from King Solomon.
3. State five factors which led to the division of the Kingdom of Israel after the death of King Solomon
4. Explain how King Solomon turned away from the covenant way of life
5. Identify five ways used by the Israelite Kings to bring people back to God
6. State five reasons why Samuel was opposed to the idea of having a king in Israel 1 Sam 8:6-18
7. State the factors that led to failure of David’ successor
Related Searches ...
8. What are the factors that prevent political leaders form performing their duties efficiently in Kenya today?
9. State the achievements of Solomon as King of Israel
10. Explain four factors which led to Religious Schism in Israel after the death of King Solomon.
11. Explain four ways in which King David’s successors fulfilled prophet SAMUEL'S reasons against kingship in Israel
12. Four ways in which king Solomon fulfilled Samuel’s prophecy about kingship in Israel
State five factors which led to the division of the Kingdom of Israel after the death of King Solomon
Factors which led to the division of the kingdom of Israel
Further Reading ....