Methods the European powers use to acquire colonies in Africa
Establishment of Colonial Rule in Kenya
4. Name the company which administered Kenya on behalf of the British government up to 1895(1mks)
11. Give two reasons why the District Focus for Rural Development was established in Kenya.(2mks)
18(section B)3.a) Outline five reasons why the Nandi resisted the imposition of British colonial rule over their territory. (5mks)
b) Discuss the factors which led to the defeat on the Nandi resistance by the British colonial rule over their territory. (10mks)
4. Give the main reasons why the British were able to conquer Kenya during the nineteenth century. (1 mks)
5. State two reasons why Britain used the Imperial British East Africa Company to administer her possessions. (2mks)
17. a) Why did the British become interested in establishing their control over Kenya during the second half of the nineteenth century? (6mks)
b) Explain why some African communities resisted the establishment of British rule in Kenya.
State two ways through which European settlers in Kenya were able to get labour force during the colonial period
In what ways did the colonialists ensure continuous supply of labour
Name the Empire that was ruled by Samori Toure during the European invasion of Africa
The Mandinka Empire
Related Searches ...
Factors which led to the defeat of the Nandi
Give two factors which led to the establishment of urban centers in Kenya during the colonial period.
Factors which led to the establishment of urban centers in Kenya during the colonial period.
Identify two factors which enabled the White settlers to establish farms in the Kenya Highlands during the colonial periods.
Factors which enabled the White settlers to establish farms in the Kenya Highlands during the colonial periods.