THE 48 LAWS OF POWER BY ROBERT GREEN FREE BOOKS
The 48 Laws of Power can be used in several ways. By reading the book straight through you can learn about power in general. Although several of the laws may seem not to pertain directly to your life, in time you will probably find that all of them have some application, and that in fact they are interrelated. By getting an overview of the entire subject you will best be able to evaluate your own past actions and gain a greater degree of control over your immediate affairs. A thorough reading of the book will inspire thinking and reevaluation long after you finish it.
Members need not follow lengthy procedures. Tap below to download from drive.
If I ever met someone who actually liked this book and wanted to live their life according to it, I would never hire that person, never work for that person, never do business with that person, and would try to avoid any and all relationships with that person. I would like to be quite remotely located physically from any such person.
The sad part is I think the author is just plain wrong. Sure, you can find powerful people who have engaged in the behaviors he espouses (I think it's hard to call them "laws") and have been successful, but how many people live life this way and merely end up in the gutter with no friends, no money, and no power?
True power comes from being good, not to mention being happy, which is philosophically quite a bit more important than being powerful, although ultimately they are one and the same.
- I believe that in this era there are a lot of people waiting eagerly to take advantage of you and if you are not clever enough, if you don't have a sense of the real world enough then you will get crushed by this world and god knows what else can happen.
- This is one of my personally favorite books. A bit long but with loads of information. I recommend this book to everyone. It contains some dark laws too but at the end of the day it's your choice that how you wanna cope with a situation.
- You will encounter 48 very strong laws which I believe if you follow, you will become indispensable. There are some short stories with one contradicting and one following real life situations and trust me they are just amazing.
- I have read some negative comments about this book but in reality this book tells you the real perspective of life making you more competent, strong, deceiving and unstoppable.
- The writing format and style is fantastic and to the point.
- Know the reality of the world and set yourself free from misery before it's too late.
- Have a nice day and keep developing yourself
“LAW 4 Always Say Less Than Necessary When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.”