Name the Empire that was ruled by Samori Toure during the European invasion of Africa
Related Searches ...
Explain why Christian missionaries established mission stations in Kenya during the colonial period.
Why Christian missionaries established mission stations in Kenya during the colonial period
Related Searches ...
Related Form 3 Questions
Factors which influenced Lewanika of the Balozi to collaborate with the British
Factors that undermined Christian missionaries activities in Kenya during the 19th century
Why are parliamentary elections held regularly in Kenya
Explain why some African communities resisted the establishment of British rule in Kenya.
Explain the political development which hastened the achievement of independence in Kenya between 1945 and 1963
Political development which hastened the achievement of independence in Kenya between 1945 and 1963
Methods the European powers use to acquire colonies in Africa
Name two African Nationalist parties whose leaders attended the Lancaster House conference in London.
African Nationalist parties whose leaders attended the Lancaster House conference in London.
Main provisions of the independence constitution of Kenya
Establishment of Colonial Rule in Kenya
4. Name the company which administered Kenya on behalf of the British government up to 1895(1mks)
11. Give two reasons why the District Focus for Rural Development was established in Kenya.(2mks)
18(section B)3.a) Outline five reasons why the Nandi resisted the imposition of British colonial rule over their territory. (5mks)
b) Discuss the factors which led to the defeat on the Nandi resistance by the British colonial rule over their territory. (10mks)
4. Give the main reasons why the British were able to conquer Kenya during the nineteenth century. (1 mks)
5. State two reasons why Britain used the Imperial British East Africa Company to administer her possessions. (2mks)
17. a) Why did the British become interested in establishing their control over Kenya during the second half of the nineteenth century? (6mks)
b) Explain why some African communities resisted the establishment of British rule in Kenya.
Political Developments And The Struggle For Independence In Kenya (1919 -1963)
7. Give two factors which led to the establishment of urban centres in Kenya during the colonial period.(2mks)
7. Identify two ways in which the trade union movement contributed to the struggle for independence in Kenya. (2MKS)
9. Name two African nationalist parties whose leaders attended the Lancaster House Conference. (2mks)
7. State two recommendations of the Lyttleton Consitution of 1954. (2mks)
8. What was the main ideological difference between KANU and KADU before independence in 1963? (1 mark)
18. a) What grievances did the African Nationalists have against the colonial government in Kenya up to 1945? (3mks)
b) Explain the political developments which hastened the achievement of independence in Kenya between 1945 and 1963? (3mks)
Formation, Structure and Functions of the Government of Kenya –KCSE History Topical Questions and Answers for Form 3 Level
Formation, Structure and Functions of the Government of Kenya
12. Name two parastatal organizations in Kenya that fall under the ministry of Transport and Communication. (2mks)
20(section C) 5.a) What are the constitutional duties of the president of Kenya? (3mks)
21 (section C) 6.a) State three functions of the police force in Kenya. (3mks)
b) Describe six duties performed by provincial commissioners in Kenya. (12mks) (out of syllabus)
22 (section C) 7.a) Identify three functions of the Attorney General of Kenya. (3mks)
b) Describe the structure of the court system in Kenya. (12mks)
7. What is the main function of opposition parties in Kenya? (1mk)
To provide a system of checks and balances to the government of the day in order to guard against excess / to act a check on the actions of the government.
4.a)What three factors have facilitated the formation of many political parties in Kenya since 1991? (3mks) Answer
16. Name two types of local authorities in Kenya (2 mks) (out of syllabus)
14. State one way through which the Minister for local Government exercises control over Municipal Councils in Kenya ( 1mk) (out of syllabus)
24 (a) State three objectives of devolving the government of Kenya. (3 marks)
(b) Explain six ways in which the County governments raise their revenue. (12 marks)