- ALL SECONDARY RESOURCES (EXAMINATIONS, NOTES, TUTORIALS AND REPORTS)
- NOTES AND TUTORIALS
- Geography Form 1 Notes and Other Resources
- Geography Form 1 Notes - Weather
Geography Form 1 Notes - Weather
About 'Weather' Notes
The Weather Form 1 notes kit is the third topics in Form 1 Geography curriculum and a creation of 21st century notes for scholars who are seeking to learn geography with aims of improving grades now and in the future.
The notes are prepared with the expertise required and necessary for the mastering of contents and attitude change.
What is unique about these notes?
- each page has a pad where students can script short notes and file for future reference.
- the notes have KCSE Weather questions and answers and upgraded every-time a final KCSE examinations has been done.
- these notes are setup for class use and personal studies. A teacher can also use them to issue assignments and peer learning processes.
- these notes are printable, downloadable and in PDF format
- the notes are accompanied with gorgeous pictures and excerpts to put more emphasis on important points.
- a group of teachers and students who have used these notes before you have given us a positive feedback and approved them for use.
Plan 1: Use a credit card:
- Proceed to 'Add to Cart'
- It will cost you only 0.3 Euros
- Equivalent of approximately Ksh 34/=
Plan 2: Using Mpesa
- Copy the SKU Code above
- Send Ksh 30/= to 0728 450425 [Maurice Nyamoti]
- Fill this form Mpesa Form
Plan 3: Are you a Member?
- Open this link DOWNLOAD FROM DRIVE
- Want to be a member? See details here... PRICING
The Weather Notes
By the end of the topic, the learner should he able to:
- define the term weather
- state the elements of weather
- explain the conditions necessary for siting a weather station
- use instruments to measure elements of weather
- analyse and interpret data on weather conditions
- describe the structure and composition of the atmosphere
- explain factors influencing weather
- carry out field study on a weather station.
- Definition of the term weather
- Elements of weather
- Factors for siting a weather station
- Instruments for measuring elements of weather
- Recording and calculating weather conditions
- Structure and composition of the atmosphere
- Weather forecasting
- Factors influencing weather
- A study on a weather station
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information