- ALL SECONDARY RESOURCES (EXAMINATIONS, NOTES, TUTORIALS AND REPORTS)
- NOTES AND TUTORIALS
- Geography Form 1 Notes and Other Resources
- Geography Form 1 Notes - Statistical Methods
Geography Form 1 Notes - Statistical Methods
About Statistical Methods Notes
The Statistical Methods Form 1 notes kit is the forth topics in Form 1 Geography curriculum and a creation of 21st century notes for scholars who are seeking to learn geography with aims of improving grades now and in the future.
The notes are prepared with the expertise required and necessary for the mastering of contents and attitude change.
- What is unique about these notes?each page has a pad where students can script short notes and file for future reference.
- the notes have KCSE Statistical Methods questions and answers and upgraded every-time a final KCSE examinations has been done.
- these notes are setup for class use and personal studies. A teacher can also use them to issue assignments and peer learning processes.
- these notes are printable, downloadable and in PDF format
- the notes are accompanied with gorgeous pictures and excerpts to put more emphasis on important points.
- a group of teachers and students who have used these notes before you have given us a positive feedback and approved them for use.
Plan 1: Use a credit card:
- Proceed to 'Add to Cart'
- It will cost you only 0.3 Euros
- Equivalent of approximately Ksh 34/=
Plan 2: Using Mpesa
- Copy the SKU Code above
- Send Ksh 30/= to 0728 450425 [Maurice Nyamoti]
- Fill this form Mpesa Form
Plan 3: Are you a Member?
- Open this link DOWNLOAD FROM DRIVE
- Want to be a member? See details here... PRICING
Geography Form 1 Notes - STATISTICAL METHODS
- Definition of statistics.
- Types of statistical data
- Sources of statistical data
- Methods of collecting data
- Methods of recording data
- Analysis of data by working out:
- Arithmetic mean
- Statistical presentation through:
- Simple line graphs
- Simple bar graphs
- Combined bar and line graph (polygraph)
- Simple wind rose
- Advantages and disadvantages of each method of data presentation
By the end of the topic, the learner should be able to:
- define the term statistics
- identify types and sources of statistical data
- identify and describe methods of collecting and recording data
- analyse and present statistical data using appropriate graphical methods
- state the advantages and disadvantages of each method of data presentation.
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information