Standard 4 science Model 8162020001
1. Which type of teeth is used in the grinding and chewing of food?
A. Canines and incisors.
B. Premolars and incisors
C. Canines and molars
D. Molars and premolars.
2. Which of the following is NOT a symptom and sign of gum disease?
A. Bad breath
C. Red swollen gums
D. Tooth sensitivity
3. A weed is:
A. a plant growing where it is not wanted.
B. a useful plant.
C. an important plant
D. a poisonous plant.
4. Which statement is NOT correct about cumulus clouds?
A. They may form high in the sky
B. They are Common in fine weather.
C. They have no specific shape.
D. They usually cover the whole sky.
5. A Std 4 pupil observed the sky at night. The pupil was LIKELY to have seen:-
A. clouds, sun, stars.
B. stars, moon, clouds.
C. stars, sun, clouds
D. blue sky, clouds, moon.
6. Which of the livestock below is CORRECTLY matched with its product?
7. Which of the following is NOT a phase of the moon?
D. First quarter
8. Which of the following foods is harmful to our teeth?
9. Which of the phase of the moon below is CORRECTLY matched with its name?
10. Which of the following CANNOT be used to transport water?
RELATED STD 4 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS