Standard 4 science Model 8182020001
1. Which of the following BEST describes the surrounding of an animal?
2. A human being develops _____ sets of teeth in the mouth.
3. Which of the following DOES NOT show a use of water in a farm?
B. Keeping fish.
C. Washing utensils.
D. Spraying pesticides.
4. Std 4 pupils heated garden soil in an open tin until they saw smoke. Which component of the soil were they investigating?
5. The type of tooth represented by the diagram below:
A. are the last to grow.
B. are useful inholding food.
C. are between the canines and incisors.
D. arc eight in human beings.
6. Pressure in liquids:
A. increase with depth
B. decrease with depth
C. increase with height
D. depends on the size of the tap.
7. The type of tool drawn is BEST maintained by:-
A. repairing the handle
C. storing it properly
8. Which of the animals below does NOT remove liquid waste in form of urine?
9. Poultry kept for meat production are known as:
10. Protective nutrients are obtained from:
A. Legumes and cereals
B. Vegetables and fruits
C. Fruits and cereals
D. legumes and vegetables,
More Std 4 Science Questions and Answers