- ALL SECONDARY RESOURCES (EXAMINATIONS, NOTES, TUTORIALS AND REPORTS)
- NOTES AND TUTORIALS
- Geography Form 2 Notes and Other Resources
- Geography Form 1 Notes -Statistical Methods II
Geography Form 1 Notes -Statistical Methods II
About 'Statistical Methods II' Notes
The Statistical Methods II Form 2 notes kit is the third topics in Form 2 Geography curriculum and a creation of 21st century notes for scholars who are seeking to learn geography with aims of improving grades now and in the future.
The notes are prepared with the expertise required and necessary for the mastering of contents and attitude change.
What is unique about these notes?
each page has a pad where students can script short notes and file for future reference.
the notes have KCSE Statistical Methods II questions and answers and upgraded every-time a final KCSE examinations has been done.
these notes are setup for class use and personal studies. A teacher can also use them to issue assignments and peer learning processes.
these notes are printable, downloadable and in PDF format
the notes are accompanied with gorgeous pictures and excerpts to put more emphasis on important points.
a group of teachers and students who have used these notes before you have given us a positive feedback and approved them for use.
Plan 1: Use a credit card:
Proceed to 'Add to Cart'
It will cost you only 0.3 Euros
Equivalent of approximately Ksh 34/=
Plan 2: Using Mpesa
Copy the SKU Code above
Send Ksh 30/= to 0728 450425 [Maurice Nyamoti]
Fill this form Mpesa Form
Plan 3: Are you a Member?
Open this link DOWNLOAD FROM DRIVE
Want to be a member? See details here... PRICING
STATISTICAL METHODS II
- present statistical data using appropriate methods
- analyse and interpret statistical data
- explain the advantages and disadvantages of each method of data presentation.
- Statistical presentation, analysis and interpretation of:
- Comparative/group/multiple line graphs
- Comparative/group/multiple bar graphs
- Divided bars/rectangles
- Advantages and disadvantages of each method of data presentation
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information