- COLLEGE RESOURCES
- NAIROBI UNIVERSITY STUDENTS RESOURCES
- EDUCATION PSYCHOLOGY - TPS 101 TUTORIAL
EDUCATION PSYCHOLOGY - TPS 101 TUTORIAL
This is the first unit of the second paper of Psychology of Learning. This course deals with the importance and contribution of educational psychology on the theory and practice of education.
Every teacher is confronted with the problem of individuals difference in the classroom. The purpose of this unit is to define the concept of educational Psychology.
It describes meaning and nature of Educational Psychology. An attempt has also been made
to describe the characteristics and meaning of learning.
This kit is free to acquire i.e. download, print and use for no costs.
Psychology of Learning
Unit Structure :
- Meaning and Definition of Educational psychology
- Nature Of Educational Psychology
- Scope of Educational Psychology
After going through this unit carefully you should be able to
- Define Educational Psychology.
- Explain the nature of Educational Psychology.
- List out the functions of Educational Psychology
SCOPE OF EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
Five major areas covered by Educational Psychology are:
- The Learner
- The learning Process
- The learning Situation
- The Teaching Situation
- Evaluation of Learning Performance
- The Teacher
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information