WAYS IN WHICH CHRISTIANS USE THE BIBLE TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL
Ways in which Christians use the Bible in Kenya today
RELATED SEARCHES ...
TRANSLATIONS OF THE BIBLE FROM ORIGINAL LANGUAGES TO THE PRESENT LOCAL LANGUAGES
The word translate means:
Explain the effects of translating the Bible into African Local languages. 7 mks
State ways in which the Bible is misused in Kenya today 6 mks
Reasons why Bible reading is important to Christians
Ways in which Christians use the Bible to spread the Good news
The meaning of the expression the Bible is the 'Word of God’
DEFINITION OF PROPHETS
The five categories of prophets
Describe ways in which prophetic messages were written
Relationship between the old testaments prophets and the New Testaments
Similarities between the traditional African and Old Testament prophets
Differences between Old Testament and traditional African prophets
The relevance of the Old Testament and the traditional African prophets to Christians today
[KCSE 2015 CRE PAPER 1 QUESTION 4A.]
The following are the reasons why Samuel was unwilling to choose a king;
- Choosing a king meant rejecting of God as their ruler/king/challenged the kingship of God over Israel.
- The king would force people into military services.
- The king would introduce forced labour in Israel.
- The king would introduce slavery in Israel.
- The king would grab their land and property.
- The king would impose heavy taxation to maintain the army
- The king would demand free food and services.
- The king would Force people’s daughters into inter-marriage.
- The king would take their daughters to be perfumers and cooks in his palace.
- In becoming like other nations, the Israelites would lose their identity as a covenant people.
- Hereditary kingship would bring oppression and dictatorship in Israel.
- It was a way of not appreciating/ not being thankful for God’s deliverance from Egypt/ Exodus.
- If ruled by the king the Israelites would lose their identity as God’s chosen people/people of the covenant.
- The king would not be God’s choice and thus would not rule according to God’s will/ demands.
- The king would deviate/ divert people’s attention from God and the covenant way of life.
- They will cry out to God and He will not listen.
State six reasons why Samuel was against kingship in Israel.
- The demand for a King was seen as a rejection of Yahweh as their unseen king.
- The King would force their sons to serve him as soldiers.
- The Israelites would be like other nations which did not know God/ lose their identity as covenant people.
- God would reject them as His people/would not hear their pleas when they call.
- The King would overtax them.
- The King would grab their land/other properties.
- The King would make them slaves.
- The King would introduce forced labour.
- The King would take their daughters as perfumers/cooks/bakers.
- Kingship in Israel
African Moral And Cultural Values
Christian Approaches To Human Sexuality Marriage
Christian Approaches To Law Order Justice
CHRISTIAN APPROACHES TO LEISURE
Christian Approaches To Selected Issues Related To Modern Science
Christian Approaches To Wealth
Christian Approaches To Work
Christians Approaches To Wealth
Christian Teaching On Leisure
Christian Teaching On Work
CREATION AND THE FALL OF MAN
C.R.E FORM 2 NOTES
CRE NOTES FORM 2
CRE PAPER 1
C.R.E QUESTIONS ON ENVIRONMENT
C.R.E REVIEW QUESTIONS
CRE REVIEW QUESTIONS 1
CRE REVIEW QUESTIONS 1 - Page 2
CRE REVIEW QUESTIONS 1 - Page 3
CRE REVIEW QUESTIONS 1 - Page 4
CRE REVIEW QUESTIONS 1 - Page 5
DEATH AND RESURRECTION
Faith And God’s Promises: Abraham
God’s Covenant With Abraham
GOD’S PLAN OF SALVATION OF MANKIND
How Christians Show Respect To God
Importance Of The Covenant
INTRODUCTION TO CHRISTIAN ETHICS
KING DAVID’S IMPORTANCE
LEADERSHIP IN ISRAEL: DAVID AND SOLOMON
LOYALTY TO GOD: ELIJAH
LOYALTY TO GOD – PROPHET ELIJAH
Marriage And Family
MEANING OF CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
Money And Poverty
Old Testament Prophesies About The Messiah
Order And Justice
QUALITIES OF A GOOD LEADER DRAWN FROM DAVID’S LEADERSHIP
Qualities Of Prophet Elijah That A Christian Leader Should Posses
Reasons As To Why Man Is Considered The Most Special Creation Of God
REASONS WHY ELIJAH FACED DANGER AND HOSTILITY AS A PROPHET OF GOD
Reasons Why Moses Was Reluctant To Accept God’s Call
Relationship Between Human Beings And The Environment From The Creation Stories
Responsibilities Given To Human Beings At Creation
Responsibilities Given To Human Beings At Creation
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE LIVING TOWARDS GOD
RITES OF PASSAGE
Selected Aspects In African Religious Heritage: African Concept Of God
Selected Old Testament Prophets And Their Teachings
Similarities Between The Traditional African Myths And The Biblical Accounts Of Creation
SINAI COVENANT: MOSES
Spirits And Ancestors
Steps In The Formation/ Sealing Of The Covenant
Summary Of The Ways In Which God Took Care Of The Israelites During The Exodus
Summary Of The Ways Israelites Worshipped God In The Wilderness
Teachings From The Biblical Creation Accounts
Technology And Environment
THE BREAKING OF THE SINAI COVENANT
The Call Of Abraham (Gen. 12:1-9)
THE GALILEAN MINISTRY
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE TEMPLE IN ISRAEL
THE INFANCY AND EARLY LIFE OF JESUS
THE JERUSALEM MINISTRY
THE JOURNEY TO JERUSALEM
THE UNITY OF BELIEVERS