Identify six factors that undermine the role of traditional healers today. (6mks)
Outline duties of healers in traditional African societies (6mks)
Explain the religious significance of the environment in traditional African society
Explain the religious significance of the environment in traditional African society. (8mks)
Identify seven ways in which Christians can avoid God’s punishment today. (7mks)
Show ways in which the church is carrying out its prophetic role in the society today.
Show ways in which the church is carrying out its prophetic role in the society today. (6mks)
Outline six forms of punishment that God would effect on the Israelites if they disobeyed God according to prophet Amos
Outline six forms of punishment that God would effect on the Israelites if they disobeyed God according to prophet Amos. (6mks)
Give eight reasons why God Sent prophets to Israel. (8mks)
Explain factors that are affecting true worship of God today in Kenya. (6mks)
Give five reasons why the Exodus was important to the Israelites (8mks)
Outline ways in which God’s love for human beings is manifested after the fall of human kind.
Outline ways in which God’s love for human beings is manifested after the fall of human kind. (7mks)
Identify eight activities performed by God in the second account of creation in Gen 2:4- 25
Identify eight activities performed by God in the second account of creation in Gen2:4- 25 (8mks)
The Kenya National Certificate of Secondary Education
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
Identify the teachings about human beings from the Biblical creation accounts. (7 marks)
State six reasons why the Bible had to be compiled into its present form by early Christians. (6 marks)
Outline seven occasions when Christians use the Bible. (7 marks)
Explain the meaning of the symbolic objects and acts used by the Hebrews on the night of exodus. (7 marks)
Relate the covenant ceremony between God and Abraham. Genesis 15:1-19. (7 marks)
Give six reasons why church leaders in Kenya take vows before starting their mission.
Ways how King David is an ancestor of Jesus Christ. (7mks)
Ways King Ahab broke the covenant in the case of Naboth’s vineyard
Reasons why it has been difficult to fight the evil of Bribery and corruption in Kenya today.(7Mks)
Roles of prophets in the Old Testament.
State the teachings of Prophet Amos about the Day of the Lord.
Identify six forms of hypocrisy in the church in Kenya today.
Outline Jeremiah’s teaching on the New Covenant. (7 marks)
State seven teachings of Jeremiah on Judgement and Punishment. (7 marks)
Identify the evils that church leaders condemn today. (6 marks)
State any seven roles of ancestors in traditional African society. (7 marks)
Identify the importance of naming in traditional African society. (7 marks)
What are the factors that affect initiation rites today? (6 marks)
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
1) Give reasons why C.R.E as a subject is incorporated into the curriculum in Kenyanschools today.
2) The meaning of the expression ‘the Bible is the Word of God’
3) Occasions when Christians use the Bible
4) Significance of the events that took place on the night of the Passover
5) The qualities that Moses showed during His call
6) Lessons that Christians learn from the call of Moses
7) Reasons why the Israelites asked Samuel to appoint a king for them
8) Reasons why Elijah was un-compromising in his attitude to Baal worship.
9) Reasons as to why Christians should fight against the spread of devil worship in the society.
10) What were the characteristics of true prophets in the Old Testament?
11) Reasons why Amos proclaimed God’s judgement on Israel and Judah
12) Lessons that Christians learn from Amos’ teachings on judgment.
13) Responses to God’s call in Jeremiah 4:4 – 19
14) Jeremiah’s teaching on the new covenant.
15) How a Christian should respond when offered a job in a hardship area
16) Roles of ancestors in Traditional African Society
17) Occasion when sacrifices were offered in Traditional African Society
18) Aspects of traditional religion which have been integrated into the Christian faith.
Consequences of breaking taboos in T.A.S
The commandments that King Ahab and Queen Jezebel broke from the story of Naboth’s vineyard
The commandments that King Ahab and Queen Jezebel broke from the story of Naboth’s vineyard include:
Role of diviners in African Traditional Society
These are people who reveal secret information from the past or the future.
State five characteristics of God revealed to Moses during the renewal of the Sinai Covenant.
State five reasons why Samuel was opposed to the idea of having a king in Israel
State five actions that took place during the presentation of Jesus in the temple
State five lessons Christians learn from the miracle of the raising of Jairu’s daughter
Reasons why it was difficult for the disciples to believe that Jesus had resurrected