Reasons why Jesus performed Miracles and 8 mind blowing questions on Miracles
1) State seven reasons why Jesus performed miracles
2) Significance of the healing miracles of Jesus
Related Searches ...
3) What lessons do Christians learn from the healing miracles of Jesus
4) Outline miracles used by God to prove He is the true God of Israel during Elijah’s prophecy.
5) State six qualities of Jesus from the miracles of raising the dead
6) Miracles which show that Jesus had authority over nature
7) Give five reasons why Jesus used miracles in His Ministry.
8) Give six reasons why some Christians do not belief in miracles today.
kcse c.r.e - christian religious education questions and answers
1. Explain five achievements of King Solomon.
2. Give five lessons that political leaders can learn from King Solomon.
3. State five factors which led to the division of the Kingdom of Israel after the death of King Solomon
4. Explain how King Solomon turned away from the covenant way of life
5. Identify five ways used by the Israelite Kings to bring people back to God
6. State five reasons why Samuel was opposed to the idea of having a king in Israel 1 Sam 8:6-18
7. State the factors that led to failure of David’ successor
Related Searches ...
8. What are the factors that prevent political leaders form performing their duties efficiently in Kenya today?
9. State the achievements of Solomon as King of Israel
10. Explain four factors which led to Religious Schism in Israel after the death of King Solomon.
11. Explain four ways in which King David’s successors fulfilled prophet SAMUEL'S reasons against kingship in Israel
12. Four ways in which king Solomon fulfilled Samuel’s prophecy about kingship in Israel
01. State five characteristics of God’s covenant with Abraham
02. Describe ways in which Abraham demonstrated his faith in God
03. Give the promises that God made to Abraham
04. State five actions from the life of Abraham which showed that he had faith in God.
05. List five animals used in the making of the covenant between God and Abraham
A ram/A she- goat/ A heifer/ A pigeon/ A turtle dove
06. State the promises that God made to Abraham
07. Give reasons why circumcision was important to the Jews
08. State the characteristics of the Covenant between God and Abraham
09. Explain the importance of Gods covenant with Abraham
10. What lessons do Christians learn from the incident when Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son Isaac?
11. How does the church help to bring back members who have fallen from the faith?
12. Explain four characteristic of a covenant demonstrated in the covenant between God and Abraham.
13. Identify five lessons that Christians learn about God from the call of Abraham.
14. Identify seven challenges that Christians face while practising their faith in Kenya today.
15. Describe the covenant ceremony between God and Abraham in Genesis 15: 1-9
16. Identify four differences between the Jewish and the traditional African practices of circumcision
17. Give five reasons why church leaders take vows before starting their mission
18. State seven promises made to Abraham by God.
19. Describe the incidence when Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son Isaac (Gen 22: 1 – 18)
20. Describe the call of Abraham.
21. Explain acts of faith demonstrated by Abraham
22. Give seven reasons why God called Abraham
23. Identify five ways in which Christians can show their faith in God
24. Describe the background to the call of Abraham
P.O Box 1189 - 40200 Kisii
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - email@example.com