24 COMMON QUESTIONS ON FAITH AND GOD’S PROMISES (ABRAHAM) & MARKING SCHEMES
01. State five characteristics of God’s covenant with Abraham
02. Describe ways in which Abraham demonstrated his faith in God
03. Give the promises that God made to Abraham
04. State five actions from the life of Abraham which showed that he had faith in God.
05. List five animals used in the making of the covenant between God and Abraham
A ram/A she- goat/ A heifer/ A pigeon/ A turtle dove
06. State the promises that God made to Abraham
07. Give reasons why circumcision was important to the Jews
08. State the characteristics of the Covenant between God and Abraham
09. Explain the importance of Gods covenant with Abraham
10. What lessons do Christians learn from the incident when Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son Isaac?
11. How does the church help to bring back members who have fallen from the faith?
12. Explain four characteristic of a covenant demonstrated in the covenant between God and Abraham.
13. Identify five lessons that Christians learn about God from the call of Abraham.
14. Identify seven challenges that Christians face while practising their faith in Kenya today.
15. Describe the covenant ceremony between God and Abraham in Genesis 15: 1-9
16. Identify four differences between the Jewish and the traditional African practices of circumcision
17. Give five reasons why church leaders take vows before starting their mission
18. State seven promises made to Abraham by God.
19. Describe the incidence when Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son Isaac (Gen 22: 1 – 18)
20. Describe the call of Abraham.
21. Explain acts of faith demonstrated by Abraham
22. Give seven reasons why God called Abraham
23. Identify five ways in which Christians can show their faith in God
24. Describe the background to the call of Abraham
LEADERSHIP IN ISRAEL: THE 12 MIND BLOWING QUESTIONS ABOUT SOLOMON AND ANSWERS
kcse c.r.e - christian religious education questions and answers
1. Explain five achievements of King Solomon.
2. Give five lessons that political leaders can learn from King Solomon.
3. State five factors which led to the division of the Kingdom of Israel after the death of King Solomon
4. Explain how King Solomon turned away from the covenant way of life
5. Identify five ways used by the Israelite Kings to bring people back to God
6. State five reasons why Samuel was opposed to the idea of having a king in Israel 1 Sam 8:6-18
7. State the factors that led to failure of David’ successor
Related Searches ...
8. What are the factors that prevent political leaders form performing their duties efficiently in Kenya today?
9. State the achievements of Solomon as King of Israel
10. Explain four factors which led to Religious Schism in Israel after the death of King Solomon.
11. Explain four ways in which King David’s successors fulfilled prophet SAMUEL'S reasons against kingship in Israel
12. Four ways in which king Solomon fulfilled Samuel’s prophecy about kingship in Israel
Give six lessons that Christians can learn about God from the renewal of the Sinai covenant.
GIVE SIX LESSONS THAT CHRISTIANS CAN LEARN ABOUT GOD FROM THE RENEWAL OF THE SINAI COVENANT.
Related Searches ...
1.THE RENEWAL OF THE SINAI COVENANT
2.THE MAKING OF THE SINAI COVENANT
3.THE BREAKING OF THE SINAI COVENANT
The qualities of Moses shown during His call
More Resources ..
PREVIOUSLY: GIVE SIX LESSONS THAT CHRISTIANS CAN LEARN ABOUT GOD FROM THE RENEWAL OF THE SINAI COVENANT.
Lessons modern Christians leaders learn from King David leadership
State five factors which led to the division of the Kingdom of Israel after the death of King Solomon
Factors which led to the division of the kingdom of Israel
Further Reading ....
previously: Outline measures taken by Nehemiah to ensure completion of rebuilding the broken walls of Jerusalem.
Seven problems that Nehemiah encountered in rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem
Give five reason why courtship was as important aspect of traditional African marriage.
Reasons why courtship was important in Traditional African Marriage
Give five reasons why some missionaries in Kenya condemned the practice of female circumcision.
Why missionaries condemned female circumcision
State five ways in which the missionaries in Kenya helped to rehabilitate the freed
Ways in which missionaries helped to rehabilitate freed slaves
List occasions when the services of a medicine man were required in traditional African communities
Occasions when the services of a medicine- man- were required in traditional African communities
Identify five traditional African Practices which demonstrates people’s belief in God
Traditional African Practices which demonstrate people’s belief in God
Related Topics ...
The meaning of the expression the Bible is the Word of God
Give five reasons why initiation rites were important in African traditional communities
The importance of initiation rites in Africa Traditional communities
Related Searches …
Identify five problems which Dr. Ludwing Crapft experienced when he worked as a missionary in Kenya between 1844 and 1858.
Problems which Dr, J L Krapf experienced as a missionary in Kenya
Identify six factors that undermine the role of traditional healers today. (6mks)
Outline duties of healers in traditional African societies (6mks)
Identify seven ways in which Christians can avoid God’s punishment today. (7mks)
Explain factors that are affecting true worship of God today in Kenya. (6mks)
Give five reasons why the Exodus was important to the Israelites (8mks)
Outline ways in which God’s love for human beings is manifested after the fall of human kind.
Outline ways in which God’s love for human beings is manifested after the fall of human kind. (7mks)
Identify eight activities performed by God in the second account of creation in Gen 2:4- 25
Identify eight activities performed by God in the second account of creation in Gen2:4- 25 (8mks)
Explain four ways in which women leadership is promoted in the church today (8mks)
Ways through which women leadership is promoted in the church today
Give six reasons why some Christians are opposed to women leadership in the church today
Give six reasons why some Christians are opposed to women leadership in the church today. (6mks)
Why some Christians are opposed to women leadership in the church today.
State five reasons why, marriage in traditional African communities is regarded as a covenant
Why marriage in traditional African communities is regarded as a covenant.
Related Topics …