01. State five characteristics of God’s covenant with Abraham
02. Describe ways in which Abraham demonstrated his faith in God
03. Give the promises that God made to Abraham
04. State five actions from the life of Abraham which showed that he had faith in God.
05. List five animals used in the making of the covenant between God and Abraham
A ram/A she- goat/ A heifer/ A pigeon/ A turtle dove
06. State the promises that God made to Abraham
07. Give reasons why circumcision was important to the Jews
08. State the characteristics of the Covenant between God and Abraham
09. Explain the importance of Gods covenant with Abraham
10. What lessons do Christians learn from the incident when Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son Isaac?
11. How does the church help to bring back members who have fallen from the faith?
12. Explain four characteristic of a covenant demonstrated in the covenant between God and Abraham.
13. Identify five lessons that Christians learn about God from the call of Abraham.
14. Identify seven challenges that Christians face while practising their faith in Kenya today.
15. Describe the covenant ceremony between God and Abraham in Genesis 15: 1-9
16. Identify four differences between the Jewish and the traditional African practices of circumcision
17. Give five reasons why church leaders take vows before starting their mission
18. State seven promises made to Abraham by God.
19. Describe the incidence when Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son Isaac (Gen 22: 1 – 18)
20. Describe the call of Abraham.
21. Explain acts of faith demonstrated by Abraham
22. Give seven reasons why God called Abraham
23. Identify five ways in which Christians can show their faith in God
24. Describe the background to the call of Abraham