kcse c.r.e - christian religious education questions and answers
1. Explain five achievements of King Solomon.
2. Give five lessons that political leaders can learn from King Solomon.
3. State five factors which led to the division of the Kingdom of Israel after the death of King Solomon
4. Explain how King Solomon turned away from the covenant way of life
5. Identify five ways used by the Israelite Kings to bring people back to God
6. State five reasons why Samuel was opposed to the idea of having a king in Israel 1 Sam 8:6-18
7. State the factors that led to failure of David’ successor
Related Searches ...
8. What are the factors that prevent political leaders form performing their duties efficiently in Kenya today?
9. State the achievements of Solomon as King of Israel
10. Explain four factors which led to Religious Schism in Israel after the death of King Solomon.
11. Explain four ways in which King David’s successors fulfilled prophet SAMUEL'S reasons against kingship in Israel
12. Four ways in which king Solomon fulfilled Samuel’s prophecy about kingship in Israel