1. By use of electronic media.
The church is nowadays spreading the gospel via the use of electronic media and technology to reach people. Examples of these media services include:
2. By providing Bibles through publishing / Christian literature.
The bible and other written books of the christian scriptures are sometimes provided for free or at subsidized prices to enable the poor to also posses some copies. Other information on the gospel is also freely available in the internet, radios and televisions
3. By carrying outreach campaigns / door to door witness.
Sometimes the clergy move from door to door campaigns to spread the gospel of God. This is as a result of various religious organisations formed at the grassroots levels to oversee the movement of the clergy and organize venues. Such movements include:
4. ORGANIZING youth camp / seminars / retreats.
Youth camps are organised perennially especially during school holidays by various churches to teach the youths on christian life.
5. Helping the needy.
Sometimes, the church will organize a fund raising through various religious groups and support the needy and spread the gospel.
6. Supporting the teaching of Christian Religious Education.
The church is involved in the formation of school curriculum from primary level through secondary and institutions of higher learning. There are also a huge number of christian sponsored schools whose school culture is doctored and influenced by the sponsoring church.
7. Provision of medical care.
The church has several medical camps and hospitals that they use to offer free and subsidized medical services to their followers.
8. Preaching the word / holding crusades.
The church organizes crusades in various centres to sensitize the people on christian life and help spread the gospel.
9. By sending out missionaries / financing them.
The church sends and finance missionaries to help spread the gospel and build new churches
10. By ORGANIZING choirs / singing groups.
The church organize choirs and even record their songs and distribute them to the society.