How Jesus revealed himself to the two men going to Emmaus (Luke 24:13-31)
How did Jesus reveal himself to the two men going to Emmaus? (Luke 24:13 - 31). (6 marks)
events that took place between the death and burial of Jesus (Luke 23: 44-56)
Identify the events that took place between the death and burial of Jesus. (Luke 23: 44-56). (7 marks)
How is the Church in Kenya helping the sick?
How the church in Kenya is helping the sick
Describe the incident in which Jesus raised Jairus’ daughter. (Luke 8: 40-56)
Describe the incident in which Jesus raised Jairus’ daughter. (Luke 8: 40-56) (7 marks)
List seven virtues which Christians acquire while celebrating the birth of Jesus. (7 marks)
Related Searches ...
Outline Jeremiah’s prophecies about the Messiah (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
Outline Jeremiah’s prophecies about the Messiah (Jeremiah 23: 5-6). (6 marks)
How do Christians in Kenya show respect for places of worship? (6 marks)
How Christians in Kenya show respect for places of worship
List eight moral values that a Christian can acquire from the life of Prophet Jeremiah. (8 marks)
Moral values that a Christian can acquire from the life of Prophet Jeremiah
PREVIOUSLY << WAYS IN WHICH GOD WOULD PUNISH THE PEOPLE OF JUDAH ACCORDING TO THE TEACHING OF PROPHET JEREMIAH ON JUDGMENT
In what ways did Prophet Jeremiah suffer while carrying out his work in Judah 9 (6 marks)
Ways in which Jeremiah suffered while carrying out his prophetic work in Judah
Ways in which God would punish the people of Judah according to the teaching of prophet Jeremiah on judgment - kcse c.r.e questions and answers
With reference to the teaching of Prophet Jeremiah on judgment, state six ways in which God would punish the people of Judah. (6 marks)
In what ways is the Church in Kenya promoting justice in society?
Ways in which the church in Kenya is promoting justice in the society
What lessons do political leaders learn from greatness of King David?
1. David knew God and had personal relationship
Political leaders should have personal relationship with God and ask God's guidance everytime they pursue their roles.
2. David obeyed the prophets of God
Political leaders should listen to concerns from religious leaders and respect them. Also respect the word of God and His messengers.
3. David was remorseful when he did mistakes
Political leaders should ask for forgiveness when they do wrong, they should also apologize when they go astray and accept to be guided.
4. David followed God’s commandments
Political leaders should obey God's commandments
5. David united Israel and expanded territorial boundaries
Political leaders should strive to unite all people in the world so that the world can have one political union so that we can solve our problems in unison.
6. david captured Jerusalem from the Jebusites
Political leaders should be in the fore front in fighting for their people's welfare and to protect the interests of their citizens and stability of their regions.
7. david made peace treaties with his NEIGHBORS
Political leaders should be led by peaceful instincts in their endeavors. They should pursue peace at the expense of war.
8. david composed psalms which are used during worship
Political leaders should write memoirs and biographies to sensitize young and upcoming leaders on the need for good leadership.
9. david made preparations for the construction of the temple
Political leaders should emulate David in getting involved in the construction of houses of God
10. david fought and killed goliath
No matter how big the danger is, political leaders should be ready to sacrifice their lives and serve their people. They should be in the fore front in any fight that guarantees justice, liberty and peace.
KCSE 2015 QUESTION 3B:
Social injustices condemned by prophet Amos in Israel
Genesis 12:1-9 New International Version (NIV)
12 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
2 “I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”
4 So Abram went, as the Lord had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Harran. 5 He took his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, all the possessions they had accumulated and the people they had acquired in Harran, and they set out for the land of Canaan, and they arrived there.
6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring I will give this land.” So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him.
8 From there he went on toward the hills east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. There he built an altar to the Lord and called on the name of the Lord.
9 Then Abram set out and continued toward the Negev.
Describe the call of Abraham (Genesis 12: 1-9). (8 marks)
- God told Abraham to leave his country Haran /his kindred/his father’s house to the land that God would show him
- God promised Abraham that he would make him a great nation/bless him/make his name great/source of blessing
- Abraham left the land of Haran as he had been instructed by God
- Abraham was seventy five years when he was called
- He took his wife Sarai /Lot his brother’s son/all their possessions/his servants/set forth to the land of Canaan
- They passed through Canaan to the place at Shechem/oak of Moreh
- God appeared to Abraham in the land of Canaan/promised to give the land of Canaan to his descendants
- Abraham built an altar to the Lord at Shechem
- He moved to the mountain on the east of Bethel /pitched his tent/built an altar for the Lord/called on the name of the Lord
- Abraham journeyed on towards Negeb.
covenants made in traditional African communities
- Agreement during initiation to respect cultural practices and taboos
- Agreement during peace treaties that was made between conflicting communities
- Agreements during marriage
- Agreements with gods during rituals and sacrifices
- Agreements between two people over a dispute
- Agreements for natural conservation of animals and vegetation
- Agreements during the making of community laws and practices
- Agreements with the dead in spirit to protect the community
Identify seven examples of covenants made in Kenya today. (7 marks)
- Peace agreements
- Trade treaties
- Land purchase agreements/land lease
- Employment contracts
- Oath of office/loyalty
- Ordination of church leaders.
African Moral And Cultural Values
Appro. Human Sexuality
Christian Approaches To Law
Christian Approaches To Law Order And Justice
Christian Approaches To Leisure
Christian Approaches To Wealth
CHRISTIAN APPROACHES TO WORK
CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES IN EAST AFRICA
CREATION AND THE FALL OF MAN
CRE PAPER 1 QUESTIONS
CRE PAPER 2 QUESTIONS
C.R.E REVISION KIT
Death And Resurrection
Faith And God’s Promises: Abraham
Jesus’ Ministry In Jerusalem
JOHN THE BAPTIST
JOURNEY TO JERUSALEM
K.C.S.E C.R.E 1996
LEADERSHIP IN ISRAEL: DAVID AND SOLOMON
Lessons Christians Learn
Loyalty To God: Elijah
Marriage And Family
Nature Of Man
Old Testament Prophesies About The Messiah
PARABLE OF GOOD SAMARITAN
Qualities Of God
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Selected Aspects In African Religious Heritage: African Concept Of God
Selected Old Testament Prophets And Their Teachings
Sinai Covenant: Moses
Spirits And Ancestors
Spread Of Christianity
Spread Of Gospel
St. Luke Gospel
Technology And Environment
The Galilean Ministry
THE GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
The Infancy And Early Life Of Jesus
Unity Of Believers