KCPE 2004 SOCIAL STUDIES
1. The natural vegetation found in the south western part of Loti area is_____________
2. Lofi town serves mainly as __________
3. What is the approximate length of the telephone line from the point where it crosses Lango road to the south-eastern edge of the map?
4. What evidence on the map shows that there is likely to be security in Loll town?
5. According to the information on the map, three of the following statements are true.
Which one is not?
6 The main factor that may influence the setting up of posho mill at Pili market is the availability of ___
7. Which two religions are practiced in Lofi area?
8. Which one of the following communities in Kenya make up the Plain Nilotes?
9. Which one of the following describes the position of the Old Ghana Kingdom?
10. The Khoikhoi chiefs had little power mainly because
11. Meru town receives more rainfall than Nanyuki town because ________ .
12. Below are statements about a river in Africa
13. In which two of the following months is the sun overhead at the equator?
14. Which one of the following mountains was formed as a result of faulting?
Study the diagram below and use It to answer question 15.
15. The diagram illustrates the formation of a_________
16. Samori Toure signed the Peace Treaty of Bissandugu with the French in order to___________
17. Which one of the following groups of factors led to the Mail Maji uprising in 1905?
18. Which one of the following stages shows the correct order of becoming an elder in traditional African communities?
19. Frente de liberatacao de Mozambique (FRELIMO) was formed in Mozambique mainly to________
Below Is a diagram showing a method of fishing. Use it to answer question 20.
20. The fishing method shown in the diagram is
21. Which one of the following statements is true about bananas in Somalia? They are __________
22. The main reason for establishing the Volta River project in Ghana was to
23. The Central part of Tanzania is unsuitable for dairy farming mainly because the area
24. From which direction did the Bantu enter into Eastern Africa?
25. Which one of the following is a function of Kenya Cooperative Creameries (KCC)?
26. The party that led South Africa to its independence in 1994 was ________
27. Which one of the following is an economic use of the soil?
28. Which one of the following towns in Kenya is important mining centre?
29. Which one of the following means of communication was used to pass information to distant places in traditional African societies?
30. Three of the following were achievements of Gamel Abdel Nasser of Egypt. Which one was not?
31. Which one of the following reasons least explains why corruption should be wiped out in Kenya.
32. During the pre-colonial period, African communities protected their homes against enemies mainly by .
33. Among the Agikuyu, people who were initiated together formed .
34. Which one of the following Kenyan Communities is correctly matched with its leader during the process of British occupation?
35. Which one of the following statements is not true about planted forests in Kenya?
36. The main function of a school in Kenya is to
37. The reason why naming ceremonies were held among the traditional African communities was that they .
38. Flowers are exported by air mainly because they .
38. Flowers are exported by air mainly because they __________________
39. Below are three communities in Kenya:
Use the map of Africa below to answer questions 40 to 44
40. The Island marked P is __________--
41 . The major crop grown in the region marked Q is _______________
42. Which of the following statements is true about the ocean current labelled R? The ocean current .
43. The country marked S is _______________
44. The mineral mined at the place marked T is
45. Which one of the following gives the correct order in which the ancestors of the Luo came to Kenya?
46. The role of the head teacher in the school committee is to ________
47. One may become a Kenyan citizen through
48. Which one of the following is the main function of the armed forces in Kenya?
49.During the pre-colonial period, the youth learnt to be good citizens mainly by
50. In traditional African societies, the people who could foretell future events were called
51. The main reason why people in Kenya are counted every ten years is to ________________
52. Which one of the following events took place in Kenya in 1991?
53. The stages through which a bill becomes law are called __________________
54. The most senior civil servant in a government ministry in Kenya is the ______________
55. In Kenya. the rights of an individual are guaranteed by the _____________
56. The main economic activity of people living in cold deserts is __________________
57. The best way of encouraging people in Kenya to be Jaw abiding Is by ________________
58. The traditional system of government in Somalia was based on _________________
59. Which one of the following officers advises the Government of Kenya on legal matters?
60. Three of the following are powers of the President of Kenya. Which one is not?
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information
Leave a Reply.
Don't give up, Keep Searching for more