KCPE PAST PAPERS 2007 H.R.E QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
SECTION C: HINDU RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. The sound of AUM at the beginning of a Hindu prayer signifies that Paramatma is
62. Which one of the following boxes contains the qualities of Paramatma as Satchitanand
63. The quality of Paramatma demonstrated in the personality of Veda Vyasa is
64. In which avatar did Lord Vishnu assist the Deva and Danava to get amrit from the ocean?
65. Which one of the following practices was opposed by Lord Buddha?
66. Which one of the following scriptures teaches morals through simple stories?
67. Which one of the following statements is not true about Sita?
68. Which one of the following scriptures contains the teachings of Lord Buddha?
69. who among the following personalities preached the principle of Anekantvad
70. Swami Dayanand came to know that his cook had served him with poisoned food. He told the cook to run away to avoid being punished by the King. Swami Dayanand practiced the principle of
71. The Sikhs practise the principle of Wand ke Chakhana in a Gurudwara when they
72. During the Vivaha Sanskar, the bride and the groom take a vow to share the ups and downs in their family. This is an expression of
73. The Jam principle that would best help in the fight against corruption is
74. The following are steps of a ritual performed when visiting a Mandir:
75. Which one of the following Kakars is a symbol of unity among the Sikhs?
76. What do Jams apply on their foreheads when visiting a Derasar?
77. Which one of the following is a Jam place of pilgrimage?
78. The following are events commemorated during a Hindu festival:
79. Which one of the following scriptures is read during the festival of Paryushan?
80. Which one of the following festivals is celebrated to mark the victory of good over evil?
81. Which one of the following symbols is associated with Tirthankar Neminath?
82. Who among the following personalities practised Karma Yoga?
83. Shavasana is practised in order to
84. When is Surya Namaskar performed?
85. Which one of the following yoga helps an individual develop complete faith in and loyalty to Paramatma?
86. Which one of the following principles if practised would help in the tight against the spread of HIV/AIDS?
87. Each morning, Vishal and Kalyani touch the feet of their parents. This is mainly a sign of
88. Hindus donate foodstuffs to the victims of the drought.
This act demonstrates the principle of
89. Which one of the following festivals is celebrated during the Varsha Ritu?
90. Which one of the following days of the week is correctly matched with the corresponding planet.
Day of the week Planet
P.O Box 1189 - 40200
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org