KCPE PAST PAPER 2008: IRE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
SECTION B: ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. Which one of the following verses is taken from Surah Quraish?
62. Which one of the following attributes of Allah is mentioned in Suratul Ikhlas?
63. Which one of the following Surahs condemns slanderers and backbiters
64. The main lesson that Muslims can learn from the Episode of the Elephant narrated in Surah Al-Fil is that
65. Which one of the following is a teaching from Surah AI-AIaq?
66. The name of the Kaaba which is not mentioned in the Qur’an is
67. Who among the following prophets was thrown into a burning fire?
68. According to the teaching of the Prophet (p.b.u.h), the unforgivable sin is
69. Which one of the following phrases is in both the Kalima and the Tashahu?
70. ‘Paradise ties under the feet of ……..“. Which one of the following words completes the quoted Hadith of the Prophet?
71. According to the teaching of the Prophet (p.b.u.h), Yarhamukallah should be said when a person
72. Who among the following categories of people is not a recipient of zakat?
73. On which ones of the following two s of the week should Muslims observe sunnah fast?
74. The following are rituals performed for a dead person:
75. The beginning of the Islamic Calendar is based on
76. Which one of the following rituals is common to both Hajj and Umrah?
77. Which one of the following acts of wudhu is not fardh?
78. Which one of the following is an example of sadaqa?
79. Which one of the following is the fundamental pillar of Iman?
80. The main reason why Muslims offer greetings before other utterances is because
81. Three of the following statements are true about what will happen on the Day of Judgment.
Which one is not?
82. When collecting information about the Angels of Allah, Amina a class six pupil. wrote the sentences listed below Which one of them is false?
83. Which one of the following statements is not true about eddat?
84. During Lailatul - Isra — wal — Miraj the Prophet (p.b.u.h) was commanded to
85. The most important activity during Milad — un — Nabi celebrations should be
86. Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) was buried in
87. The main lesson that Muslims learnt from the battle of Uhud was that
88. The first outsiders to visit the east coast of Africa were
89. Who among the following prophets is not Ulul Azm?
90. When going home after attending prayers at the mosque, your classmate Said tells you that he put on somebody else’s shoes by mistake.
The right advice that you would give him is to
Follow AtikaSchool.Org on our Social Channels
This gives you an opportunity to get our latest uodates, changes and firsthand information
Don't give up, Keep Searching for more