SECTION B: ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
KCPE PAST PAPERS 2007 IRE PAST PAPERS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
61. Which one of the following verses from the Qur’an is found in Surah An-Nas?
62. People who are busy accumulating wealth and forgetting the punishment of disobeying Allah are mentioned in Surah
63. Which one of the following is a leaching of Surah Adiyat?
64. The Surah which must be recited by Muslims seventeen times in one day is
65. Which one of the following surahs teaches that Allah provides food and security?
66. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, “None of you believe until you do to your brother what you would like done to you.”
This Hadith is about
67. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, “He is not among us who eats and fills up his stomach while his neighbour is hungry.” The main teaching of this hadith is:
68. Which one of the following Statements is true about a genuine Hadith?
69. Three of the following are pillars of Salai, which one is not?
70. When is Tahiyattul Masjid performed?
71. Which one of the following acts nullifies Saum?
72. Which one of the following places is not a station of Hajj
73. Which one of the following items is liable for Zakat?
74. A person converting to Islam is required to
75. The most important teaching about the belief in Yaumul Qiyama is that it is a day when
76. Three of the following are names of angels, which one is not?
77. Which one of the following acts is most likely to lead to corruption?
78. Islam forbids the hoarding of goods in order to fight against
79. Which one of the following phrases is used by Muslims to console the bereaved members of a family?
80. Asiya’s friend Mariam has not come to school because her mother is sick. The best course of action for Asiya to take is to
81. Yusuf, a standard seven pupil borrowed a book from his friend Hassan, but before he could give it back, Hassan was transferred to another school. The right course of action for Yusuf to take is to
82. Which one of the following is a duty of Muslims to their neighbours?
83. Which one of the following is the best way of celebrating Idd-ul-fitr?
84. Which one of the following is the first ritual to be performed when a baby boy is born?
85. Which one of the following events took place in the month of Muharram?
86. The main reason why the Quraish rejected the message of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is that
87. According to the terms of the treaty of Hudaibiya, the peace between the Muslims arid the Quraish was to last for
88. The early Muslims settled along the coast of Kenya in order to
89. Which one of the following statements is true about Prophet Nub (A.S)?
90. Which one of (he following religions is correctly matched with Its place of worship?
Religion Place of worship
P.O Box 1189 - 40200
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - email@example.com