KCPE PAST PAPERS 2008 FOR CRE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
PART II RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
SECTION A: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
61. Which one of the following was a result of the disobedience of human beings in the garden of Eden?
They were to
62. God punished the people during the time of Noah by sending
63. The main lesson Christians learn from the call of Abraham by God is that they should be
64. During the Passover night, the Israelites were to eat bitter herbs to show
65. A problem faced by the Israelites during the exodus was lack of
66. Which one of the following qualities of leadership was mainly shown by David when he fought Goliath?
67. Which one of the following sins was committed by King Solomon? He
68. Which one of the following miracles was performed by both prophet Elijah and Elisha?
69. Jeremiah refused to accept the call to become a prophet of God because he felt he was
70. Which one of the following activities is correctly matched with the people who performed it during the early life of Jesus?
71. Joseph and Mary took baby Jesus to Egypt because
72. Which one of the following parables of Jesus encourages Christians to bring members back to church? The parable of the
73. “The son of man is the Lord of the Sabbath.’ (Luke 6:5).
Those words were spoken by Jesus when
74. The main lesson Christians learn from the healing of the man with demons is that Jesus
75. The main lesson Christians learn from the teaching of Jesus on wealth is that it should be
76. Which one of the following events took place when Jesus was at the garden of Gethsemane? Jesus was ____
77. A lesson Christians learn about Jesus from Cleopas and his friend on their way to Emmaus is that Jesus
78. On the day of Pentecost people spoke in many languages because they
79. Which one of the following statements is true about Ananias and Sapphira? They
80. During the time of the early church, the apostles were assisted to share money among the believers by
81. Which one of the following acts of worship was done by Paul and Silas when they were in prison? They
82. Which one of the following beliefs about God is found m both traditional African communities and in the Apostles’ Creed? God
83. Gifts are given to a couple during the wedding in both traditional African communities and Christianity mainly to
84. Who among the following people were not specialist in traditional African communities?
85. The best way a Christian can show respect for authority is by
86. Your desk-mate tells you that he has a fifty shilling note which he picked from his friend’s school bag.
As a Christian what advice would you give him? Tell him to ___
87. After assisting his mother with kitchen work, Tom realizes that he has some extra time. As a Christian the best way to spend it is by
88. Nancy, a standard six pupil, is lazy and does not complete her class work. I-low best would you help her overcome this problem?
89. Jane. a Standard Eight pupil, is being forced to get married by her parents before she sits for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education examination. As a Christian what action should she take? She should ___
90. Which one of the following actions does not lead to the spread of HIV AIDS?
P.O Box 1189 - 40200
Tel: 0728 450 424
Tel: 0738 619 279
Tel: 0763 450 425
E-mail - email@example.com